Tamil Nadu Health Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy, Tamilnadu invites applications from eligible candidates for temporary engagement of Dispensers & Therapeutic Assistants under NRHM /NAM scheme on a hiring basis. A total of 555 vacancies has opened for the same mentioned posts. These vacancies will be filled in AYUSH clinics in the State of Tamil Nadu. The last date to fill the offline form is 15/06/2021.
kindly visit the official website at www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in, to carry on with the application process. To know more about the Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, vacancies details, etc, stay connected with the article.
TN Health Recruitment 2021/Important notice:
The Recruitment notification for engaging Dispensers/Therapeutic Assistants (Male/Female) on daily wages issued on 28.05.2021 is temporarily kept in abeyance due to administrative reasons. The recruitment process of the same will be intimated later in the same website.
Tamil Nadu Health Recruitment 2021/Summary:
|Organization Name||Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy, Tamilnadu|
|Job Name||Dispenser & Therapeutic Assistant (Male/ Female)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||To be Notified|
TN Health Recruitment 2021/Vacancies Details:
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Therapeutic Assistant (Male)
Therapeutic Assistant (Female)
TN Health Recruitment 2021/Eligibility Criteria:
- Dispenser: Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha/ Unani/ Ayurvedha/ Homoeopathy) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Therapeutic Assistant: Diploma in Nursing Therapy conducted by Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The ideal age of the eligible candidate must in between 18-57 years.
The salary of the following vacancies is given below:
- Dispenser: Rs. 750 per day ( Monthy Rs. 19,500).
- Therapeutic Assistant: Rs. 375 per day ( Monthly Rs. 10,125).
There is no Application fee for theRegistration process.
How to Apply:
- Firstly, Visit the official website at tnhealth.tn.gov.in for offline Mode of Registration.
- Click “Notification” and find the advertisement “DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSERS IN [ SIDDHA / AYURVEDA / UNANI / HOMOEOPATHY ] UNDER NRHM SCHEME IN THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU & DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATIONS FOR THERAPEUTIC ASSISTANTS IN YOGA AND NATUROPATHY SYSTEM OF MEDICINE UNDER NRHM / NAM SCHEME IN THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU.”, click on the advertisement.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai -106.
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualifications.
Answer: Notified Soon
Answer: The Recruitment notification for engaging Dispensers/Therapeutic Assistants (Male/Female) on daily wages issued on 28.05.2021 is temporarily kept in abeyance due to administrative reasons. The recruitment process of the same will be intimated later in the same website.
Answer: A total of 555 vacancies has announced by Tamil Nadu Health Department.