SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 :SC has issued a recruitment notice for people who have passed their Matriculation, Higher Secondary, or Graduation and above on September 24, 2021. They are candidates who are qualified to apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment . SSC officials sent a notice on their official website @ssc.nic.in on September 24th, announcing 3261 openings for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021. From September 24, 2021 applications started. The last date to apply is 25th October 2021.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Details
Category wise posts
Candidates must have completed their Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduate levels before applying for the position. Candidates must meet the post-specific credentials for the position they are applying for. The 1st of January 2021 will be a critical date for establishing whether or not someone possesses Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Experience.
Age for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment
Every candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old.
In the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 2021 examination process, there are two stages:
- Examination on a Computer
- Verification of documents
- Candidates will be required to submit a Rs 100 application fee after completing the form.
- The cost is waived for women, Scheduled Caste (SC) applicants, Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, Ex-servicemen (ESM), and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Steps to apply
- Visit the SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Then, on the ‘register now’ button, click.
- Fill in your contact information, basic information, and upload photos of your signature and photograph.
- After that, press the final submit button.
- The password and registration number are generated. To log in, use these.
- Begin filling out the application form and paying the application cost.
A. 25th October 2021.
A. 30 years.