SHSB Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: State Health Society of Bihar (SHSB) has opened applications for the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). Candidates who have not yet applied can do so by visiting the SHSB’s official website, statehealthsocietybihar.org, on or before October 3, 2021.
SHSB Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021 Details
A total of 8853 ANM positions are available in Bihar.
Candidates must have a Diploma (2 years full time) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training from a certified ANM training facility to apply for these positions. Also Candidate needs to register with the “Bihar Nurses Registration Council.”
Age for SHSB Bihar ANM Recruitment
For Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) positions, you must be 37 years old. For General / EWS positions, you must be 37 years old. Candidates for general and EWS (Female)/BC/MBC (Male and Female) must be 40 years old. Candidates in the SC/ST category must be 42 years old.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) / Interview will be used to shortlist candidates.
Exam pattern for SHSB Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021
- A written examination The CBT will be worth 100 points.
- In this exam, you will be asked objective MCQ questions.
- The written exam is used to make the final decision.
- For gen categories, a minimum of 40% is required to pass.
- 36.5 percent of OBCs, 34 percent of SBCs, and 32 percent of SC/ST/PHWs.
- Candidates will be invited for counselling.
Steps to apply
- Go to statehealthsocietybihar.org for more information.
- Locate the advertisement “Advt No 05/2021” and click on it.
- The notification will be shown, so read it.
- Return to its original site and look for the apply link.
- Now log in with your Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Upload your image as well as your sign.
- View the form before proceeding to the payment page.
- After that, click the submit button and print the application form.
A. Yes for the candidates who will be selected.
A. 42 years.
A. 8853 total posts.