RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of Western Railways(WR) has announced vacancies for the post of Apprentice. A total of 3591 vacancies has opened for Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic, etc. in various departments. The last date to apply for the online registration is 24th June 2021.
Kindly visit the official website of Railway Recruitment for online registration at www.rrc.wr.com, the link for the same is given below. To know more about the Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, vacancies details, etc, stay connected with the article below.
RRC WR Recruitment 2021/Summary:
|Railway Recruitment Cell, WR Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Organization Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railways|
|No.of Vacancies 3591|
|Name of the post Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refridgerator AC Mechanic, etc.|
|Starting date to apply 25/05/2021|
|Last date to apply 24/06/2021|
|Mode of registration online|
|Official website www.rrc.wr.com|
|Job Location Maharastra, Mumbai|
|Category Govt Jobs|
RRC WR Recruitment 2021/Vacancies:
|Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
|Head Quarter Office||83|
RRC WR Recruitment 2021/Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 in the 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- An applicant must have an ITI certificate affiliated with NCVT/ SCVT.
- The age limit of the eligible candidate must be from 15-24 years.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years and for those belonging to the OBC category, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 3 years.
- The basic application fee for online registration is Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- For Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-).
Details of Trades for Apprenticeship Trade:
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic|
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website- www.rrc-wr.com.
- Click on the Apprentice engagement tab.
- A link to apply for Western Railway Apprentice recruitment will be active. Click on the link.
- Register yourself and fill in the form.
- Pay the application fee and submit your form.
The selection process will be based on Merit List passed in which the candidate:
- Scored a percentage of marks in matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks).
- ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship.
- Official Website- Click Now.
- Official Notification- Download Now.
Answer: The last date to apply for the post in RRC WR is 24th June 2021.
Answer: A total of 3591 vacancies has opened for the available position.
1.Visit the official website- www.rrc-wr.com.
2.on the Apprentice engagement tab.
3.A link to apply for Western Railway Apprentice recruitment will be active. Click on the link.
4.Register yourself and fill in the form.
5.Pay the application fee and submit your form.
Answer: For Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-).