RRC Recruitment 2021: From 12.00 hrs on Monday, the Railway Recruitment Cell began the process of filling empty Apprentice vacancies in various departments of the Northern Railway Organization. This recruitment is a fantastic opportunity for unemployed 10th graders. On September 14, 2021, the Northern Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell released a brief recruitment notice in this regard. The Railway Recruitment Cell is expected to begin the application process on September 20 at 12 p.m., according to reports.
RRC Recruitment 2021 Details
The Northern Railway is accepting applications for Apprenticeships through an online application window.
This recruitment drive is being held to fill 3093 Apprenticeship openings at Northern Railway’s various Divisions, Units, and Workshops. Candidates should be aware that the application period will only go until October 20, 2021. The online application link will be removed after that.
The minimal qualification for the act apprentice role, according to Indian railway recruiting board norms, is a 10th pass certificate from a recognised institution or institute. Candidates must hold an ITI diploma in the relevant trade that is affiliated with NCVT/SCVT.
Age for RRC Recruitment
The applicants must meet the age requirements established by the RRB officials for the Apprentice position. As on September 14, 2021, the candidate’s age must be between 15 and 24 years old.
Steps to apply
- On the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Website Application, follow the link.
- After logging in, a “Candidate Dashboard” including the Application Form, Online Fee Payment, and Upload Documents will appear.
- After completing the Application Form, paying the online fee (except for exemption categories), and uploading the needed documents, submit the application.”
- The Candidate Dashboard, which includes the Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression, and Application Details/Print, appears once more.
- Save images and upload certificates such as educational, caste, PWD, and Ex-SM certificates in jpg format with a size of 10 to 50KB.
- After completing the application, the candidate can print the application and fee payment slips for his or her own records.
A. 3093 total posts.
A. You can check steps above in the article.
A. Yes online only.