If you really want to serve in the railway department, you now have a great opportunity to begin your career in the Indian railway department with the Posts of Act Apprentice Posts and be picked on the basis of merit list (As per Qualifications). As RRC Eastern Railway Department encourages willing applicants to apply for the posting of 3366 Bumper Posts Jobs vacancy under Railway Recruitment Cell in India. If you meet the basic eligibility requirements (as listed below), you can register online at RRC Kolkata’s official website, www.er.indianrailways.gov.in (Note: No other Apply Method will be accepted).
RRC Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- For Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- For Sealdah Division – 1123 Posts
- For Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- For Malda Division – 100 Posts
- For Kanchanpara Divison – 190 Posts
- For Liluah Division – 204 Posts
- For Jamalpur Division – 678 Posts
RRC Railway Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
Since this requirement is for Act Apprentice Posts, Applicants must have 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) provided by NCVT in any specified trade.
RRC Railway Recruitment 2021 Age
As of January 1, 2021, the minimum age restriction for eligibility is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 33 years old.
RRC Railway Recruitment 2021 Application fees
- For UR: 100
- No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Disabled/Women/Minorities/Transgender and Economically Backward Classes.
Steps to apply
- Go to the RRC ER’s official webpage.
- Click “Notice Board,” then find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentice for Training (2020-2021),” and click on it.
- The notice will be seen, and you will be able to read it and check your eligibility.
- Return to the page and look for the apply button.
- If you are a new user, you must enroll.
- Fill in your information carefully and proceed to the payment.
- Lastly, press the submit button and save the application form.
A. 33 years.