Repco Bank Recruitment 2021: Repco Bank has published the notification and invites applications from Retired officers from Banks/Financial Institutions. For instance, these 06 vacancies are on contract basis specifically for the following posts i.e. Officer on Special Duty (OSD). Recently Repco Bank has announced the recruitment notification for Repco Bank OSD Vacancy. Further, it is going to recruit candidates for 06 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Repco Bank Officer on Special Duty vacancy. Applicants who are seeking for Bank Jobs in Central Government Banks can apply for this and use this opportunity. The interested and eligible candidates must fill and send the filled application form to Repco Bank Chennai address on or before the last date 04.01.2021.
Repco Bank Chennai Recruitment 2020 official notification & Repco Bank Recruitment application form is now available on official site @www.repcobank.com. Applicants should be retired as officer in any scheduled commercial bank/highly reputed financial institution to qualify the eligibility criteria. Further, Repco Bank recruitment process will be done entirely on the basis of interview. Selected candidates after all the procedures will be employed at location Chennai [Tamil Nadu]. Additionally, it’s clearly mentioned in the notification that the applications from other than retired officers’ from banks/financial institutions will not be considered and will be summarily rejected. This is bank jobs in Chennai.
Details of Repco Bank Chennai Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Repco Bank|
|Job Name||Officer on Special Duty|
|Job Location||Chennai [TN]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below. This is Bank jobs in Chennai.
JOB POST and Repco Bank VACANCY DETAILS
Tentative no. of total posts- 06
1. Officer on Special Duty (OSD) – Legal : 3
2. Officer on Special Duty (OSD) – Inspection : 3
(i) OSD – Inspection
Selected candidate(s) will have to take up the assignment of continuous/surprise inspection of our branches and should be willing to travel across our branches in south India for conducting and coordinating field inspection and submission of reports.
(ii) OSD – Legal
Selected candidate(s) will be posted in Legal Department and assigned with any Legal matters as decided by management.
Read More: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Repco Bank Officer on Special Duty vacancy.
- Applicants should be retired as officer in any scheduled commercial bank/highly reputed financial institution.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Repco Bank recruitment process is on the basis of interview. Shortlisted candidates will get a call for an interview. Intimation letter for interview will be sent through courier/post individually.
Consolidated pay will be fixed as per bank norms
Read More: Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Mode of Application
- Repco Bank accepts only offline (courier/post) mode of applications. This is bank jobs in Chennai.
- Address: The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank , P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017
How to apply Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website of Repco Bank – repcobank.com.
- Go to the section “Career” and there find the advertisement stating “Recruitment Notification for the post of Officer on Special Duty –Legal/Inspection”, then click on the advertisement.
- After that, the notification will get open. Read it and check your Eligibility.
- Subsequently, also download the application form from the website. Then fill up the form correctly.
- Provide all the necessary details and recheck the provided details in the form,
- Send it to the mentioned address before the last date ends.
- Eligible candidates shall send the following
(i) Application (format enclosed)
(ii) Detailed resume
(iii) Proof of Graduation/Post Graduation
(iv) Proof of Experience
(v) proof of retirement, in a closed envelope super scribed as ‘For the Post of ‘Officer on Special Duty (_________)’ through courier/post to the following address.
Read More: NRL Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 04.01.2021.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the form of PDF. The direct link to the application form PDF is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 06 vacancies.
Ans. Mail the form to the postal address: The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank , P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017