Rajasthan High court(RHC) has activated the online application link for the post of clerk, Junior assistant (JA) and Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA). All the eligible and interested candidates are invited for filling the thousand seven sixty (1760) vacancies to be posted across various district courts in Jodhpur, Rajasthan in India on a full time basis.
The official link is available till 01 November 2020, on the official website hcraj.nic.in. Earlier it was decided by the court to postpone the recruitment notification for the post in the view of total lockdown for containment of spread of corona virus (Covid 19). Rajasthan High court Recruitment selection is to be done entirely on the basis of written test.
- Application submission start date – October 1, 2020
- Last date for application submission – November 1, 2020 (till 5 PM)
- Last date for fee submission – November 2, 2020 (till 11:59 PM)
The VACANCY DETAILS of Rajasthan High court
Total posts available – 1760 posts
- Clerk Grade II – 1125 posts
- Junior assistant – 367 posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for clerk, junior assistant and judicial assistant posts.
- Educational Qualification and experience required:
- Must be a graduate of any University recognised by the government.
- A basic knowledge of computer is required.
AGE LIMIT ( as on 1/01/2021 )
The candidates interested in direct recruitment to the service must have attained the minimum
age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years.
Basically 18-40 years is the range.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
- For General/ EBC/ OBC/EWS/ Other state candidates – Rs. 500
- For ST/ SC/ PWD/ Other candidates belonging to Rajasthan – Rs. 350
Selection procedure for Clerk, Junior assistant, and junior assistant posts
The selection is primarily dependent on the basis of the written exam and type writting test on
A) Written Test
1 – Part A: Hindi, 50 questions, 100 maximum marks
2 – Part B: English, 50 questions, 100 maximum marks
3 – Part C: General Knowledge, 50 questions, 100 maximum marks
TOTAL – No. Of questions : 150, Total Marks : 300
Duration – 2 hours.
B) Typing test
i – Paper 1: Speed test
Language – Hindi, English
Both with duration of 5 minutes, maximum 25 marks.
ii – Paper 2: Efficiency Test
10 minutes duration, maximum 50 marks
- The font for the computer test in typing shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for
- It’s predicted that the minimum speed on the computer should be 8000 key depressions per
- The efficiency test shall be taken on the word processing software. Most probably, it will
include formatting bof text, paragraph, page, and table using proper methods.
MARKING SCHEME for Rajasthan Highcourt (for written test)
- The written test is OMR based.
- The weightage of each question is 2 marks.
- For wrong answers, there shall be no negative marking.
How to Apply
- The Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Salary Details Of the post
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant Pay Rs.20800-65900/-.