Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has delivered the warning for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2020 (PSCSCCE-2020) for enrollment of officials as Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply, and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development and Panchayat Officers, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labor and Conciliation Officer Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/District Probation Officer (Jails). After consummation of the assessment cycle, the Commission will send a rundown of the effectiveness to the Government.
The applicants can apply for PPSC Civil Service Recruitment by Filling Online Application Form, a connection of which is accessible on the site of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in. The last date for submitting PPSC Punjab Civil Service Application is 30 December 2020. Nonetheless, the last date for saving the Application expenses by framework produced Fee Challan Form at the very latest 06 January 2021.
The applicants who had just applied for the PCS and united administrations posts according to the previous PPSC Advertisement No. 8 distributed dated 05/06/2020 SHOULD NOT make a difference once more.
Competitors can check Punjab Civil Service Eligibility, Post Details, Selection Process, Salary, vacancy and Other Details beneath.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 December 2020
- Last date for submission of the application process: 30 December 2020
- Last date for submitting application fee: 06 January 2021
- Punjab Civil Service Exam Date – February 2021
Read More: Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Punjab Civil Service Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 85
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26 Posts
- Tehsildar – 4 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer – 2 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operating Societies – 4 Posts
- Labour and Conciliation Officer – 1 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer – 6 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jail/District Probation Officer – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020:
The up-and-comer ought to have a Bachelor’s certificate in any control from a perceived University.
He/She more likely than not finished the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the mandatory or elective subjects or some other comparable assessment in the Punjabi language, which might be determined by the Government every once in a while.
21 to 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for Punjab Civil Service Exam
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the preliminary competitive examination, mains exam, and interview.
PPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern:
The exam will consist of objective type (multiple choice) questions. There will be two papers of 200 marks as follow:
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks for each Question||Total Marks|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test
The question paper shall be bilingual and shall be printed in English (Roman script) and Punjabi (Gurumukhi Script) except for questions where candidates’ proficiency in the language is to be tested.
Read More: Punjab STCL Recruitment 2020
PPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|Punjabi (in Gurumukhi Script) Compulsory (of 10+2 Standard)||100|
|English Compulsory (of 10+2 standard)||100|
|General Studies Paper-I (History, Geography and
|General Studies Paper-II (Indian Constitution &
Polity, Governance, and International Relations)
|General Studies Paper-III (Economy, Statistics and
|General Studies Paper-IV (Science & Technology,
Environment, Problem Solving, and Decision
Read More: PGVCL Recruitment 2020
How to apply for the Punjab Civil Service Exam?
Interested candidates can submit applications online on or before 30 December 2020.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab = 1125/- (Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) plus Rs. 625/- (Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab = Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges)
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab) Rs 500/- Rs. 2500/- 3000/- Physically Handicapped, Punjab Rs. 500/- Rs. 1250/- 1750/-
Frequently asked questions
Ans. Commencement of submission of online application: 12 December 2020
Ans. Last date for submission of the application process: 30 December 2020
Ans.Last date for submitting application fee: 06 January 2021
Ans. Punjab Civil Service Exam Date – February 2021