OSSC Recruitment 2021: They must also be able to perform data analysis in addition to presentation. A notification has been issued by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) for fifteen contract-based Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer positions within Odisha’s Finance Department. To apply, visit www.ossc.gov.in starting September 3, 2021. Online applications must be submitted by Oct. 8, 2021.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||OSSC Board|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Post||Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
When submitting an online application, the candidate’s bachelor’s degree must have come from a recognized university, and they must be proficient in using computers, Internet access and email as well as word processing software.
Age for OSSC Recruitment 2021
Min: 21 Years
Max: 32 Years
Selection for the OSSC Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021 would be done on the basis of written exam and Viva Voce Test.
Applicants would have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs 200 while the charge is exempted for students belonging to SC/ST/PwD category. Applications without payment of examination fees (excluding SC/ST/PwD applicants) will be deemed as incomplete and shall be liable for rejection.
Steps to apply
- Check out the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s official website, ossc.gov.in.
- Candidate Corner can be found on the Home Page by clicking on the Advertisements link.
- You will get advertisement for this post.
- If you want to read all the instructions, click “View PDF” on the Notification.
- Fill out the Online Application Form if you’re eligible to do so Verify that all of the information on the Application Form is correct.
- Paying the application fee is a must.
- Submit the Application Form.
A. 21 Years.
A. 32 Years.