Oil India Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited is a short-term company. OIL is a government-owned enterprise that is controlled by the Indian government. It is a firm that specialises in hydrocarbon exploration and production. Since 1959, OIL has been in operation. The headquarters of OIL are at Duliajan, Assam. Petroleum, natural gas, and various petrochemical goods are the major products of OIL. The government of India bestowed the Navaratna Status to the organisation in recognition of its achievements.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Details
Eligible applicants from Oil India Limited’s production and exploration areas in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh are invited to apply. According to the Oil India recruiting announcement, the company will fill 535 Grade 3 posts.
Electrician Trade, Fitter Trade, Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade, Machinist Trade, Mechanic Diesel Trade, Electronics Mechanic Trade, Boiler Attendant, Turner Trade, Draughtsman Civil Trade, and other Grade 3 positions are available. Qualified applicants should apply solely through the official website (oil-india.com) in the current opportunities section of the career page.
To learn more about Oil India Limited recruiting 2021, candidates could go to the company’s official website.
Applicant must have a 10th grade pass and a recognised Board’s Trade Certificate in a relevant trade.
Age for Oil India Recruitment
Min: 18 years
Max: 35 years
There will be computer based exam for every candidate.
Steps to apply
- Just go to official website “oil-india.com” for further information.
- Select Careers-> Current Openings on the homepage to see the notice for the recruitment of workers for various permanent positions at OIL, Field
- Headquarters, Duliajan. (Advertisement number HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-06, dated August 24, 2021.)
- Confirm your eligibility by reading the message attentively.
- Only online applications are accepted for the Oil India job position.
A. Online only
A. 18 years