NTPC Recruitment 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) has delivered the enlistment warning for the post of Diploma Engineer for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited. NTPC Recruitment qualification criteria and vacancy details are given below.
Qualified and intrigued applicants can apply for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2020 on authentic site ntpccareers.net from 23 November 2020 to 12 December 2020.
- Beginning Date of Submitting Application at NTPC – 23 November 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC – 12 December 2020
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 Diploma Engineer Posts, Apply Online @ntpccareers.net|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 12, 2020|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder|
Diploma Engineer – 70 Posts
- Mining – 40
- Mechanical – 12
- Electrical – 10
- Mine Survey – 08
Read More: Bihar UDHD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
NTPC Diploma Engineer Posts Salary:
Chosen applicants will go through preparing for a time of 2 years at different NTPC Coal Mining locales and will be paid a merged allowance of Rs. 24,000/ – every month. On fruitful fulfillment of preparing, these competitors will be caught up in the fundamental compensation of Rs. 24,000/ – in W7 Grade. The last spot of posting in Coal Mining Projects will be designated after the effective culmination of the preparation.
Qualification Criteria for NTPC Diploma Engineer Posts Recruitment
- Mining – Full-time normal Diploma in Mining/Mining and Mine Surveying Engineering with at least 70% imprints.
- Electrical – Full-time customary Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering with at least 70% imprints.
- Mechanical – Full-time customary Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering with at least 70% imprints.
- Mine Survey – Full-time standard Diploma in Mine Survey/Diploma in Mining Engineering/Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying with least 70% imprints.
Determination Process for NTPC Recruitment 2020
The determination will be done based on 2 phases of an Online Test (Computer Based Test).
- First stage online test – In the first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 different decision questions) covering General English, Quantitative fitness, and Reasoning will be led. The span of the test will be 2 hours. Each question conveys 1 imprint and 0.25 imprints will be deducted for the wrong answer. There are qualifying marks (40% stamps in the event of General/EWS class and 30% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD up-and-comers). The up-and-comers will be shortlisted @ 1:10 for the second stage Online Test (Technical). There will be no weightage to the online inclination test indefinite choice.
- Second stage Online Test: In the second stage, Online Technical Test (120 various decision questions) in separate control will be directed. The span of the test will be 2 hours. Each question conveys 1 imprint and 0.25 imprints will be deducted for the wrong answer. There are qualifying marks (40% stamps in the event of General class and 30% in the event of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD applicants). The offer of arrangement might be given dependent on legitimacy. No ability test will be led.
Read More: NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2020?
Qualified up-and-comers can apply online on www.ntpccareer.net from 23 November to 12 December 2020.
- General/EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/ Female – No Fee