NRHM, MP Recruitment 2021: National Health Rural Mission(NHRM) has announced official notification for the recruitment 2021. NRHM has invited interested and eligible candidates to apply for the opened vacancies. The vacancies have opened for the vacant backlog posts Community Health Officers(CHO), under National Health Mission, MP, Department of Public Health and family welfare. A total of 2850 vacancies has opened for eligible Indian Citizens. Kindly visit their official website for online registration at www.nhmmp.gov.in.
To know more about the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, salary, etc, read the full article below.
NHM Recruitment 2021/Summary:
|NHM Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Organization National Health Mission|
|Name of the posts Community Health Officer(CHO).|
|No.of Vacancies 2850|
|Starting date to apply 15th May 2021|
|Last date to apply 31st May 2021|
|Official website www.nhmmp.gov.in|
|job location Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of registration online|
|Category Govt Jobs|
NHM Recruitment 2021/Important Dates:
|Starting Date to apply||15/05/2021|
|Last Date to apply||31/05/2021|
|Online Examination||Notified Soon|
NHM Recruitment 2021/Vacancies Details:
|Name of the post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Community Health Officer(CHO)||335||625||189||947||266||*2362|
* Kindly visit their official website to know about the detailed distribution, the link of the same is given below.
NHM Recruitment 2021/Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Sc degree in Nursing with the integrated curriculum of certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute / University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- The candidate who are pursuing final year B.Sc in Nursing.
- Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Candidate must have domicile of Madhya Pradesh to be eligible for the post.
- The minimum age is 21 years.
- The maximum age is 40 years.
Age relaxation applicable as per the rules of the Government.
The candidate will be given Rs.15,00/- including a performance-based incentive of Rs.7500/-
No application fee for any category.
How to apply-Step-by-step guide:
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Health Mission at www.nhmmp.gov.in( the link of same is given below).
- Click on “Sewayin’ option.
- Then click on apply online.
- You will get your application form. Fill in all the necessary details.
- Verify before submitting the form.
- Then click on submit.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Online Examination.
|1.||Official website of National Health Mission, MP||Click Now|
|2.||Official Notification||Download Now|
Answer: The last date to apply for the post of Common Health Officer is 31/05/2021.
Answer: NO, There is no application fee for online registration.
1.Firstly, visit the official website of National Health Mission at www.nhmmp.gov.in( the link of same is given below).
2.Click on “Sewayin’ option.
3.Then click on apply online.
4.You will get your application form. Fill in all the necessary details.
5.Verify before submitting the form.
6.Then click on submit.
7.Download the form and take a printout of it.
Answer: The candidate will be given Rs.15,00/- including a performance-based incentive of Rs.7500/-
Answer: Online Examination.