NCL Recruitment 2021: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has invited online applications for the ITI Passed Apprentice candidate from various units of MP and UP. A total of 1500 vacancies are available for the post such as Welder, Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic.’ The candidates who have passed ITI Exam from UP or MP Based institutes are eligible. The last date to fill the application form is 09th July 2021. Kindly visit the official website at nclcil.in to carry on with the online registration process. To know more about the job posts and eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, vacancies details, etc, stay connected with the article below.
NCL Recruitment 2021/Summary:
|NCL Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the organization Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of the Posts Welder, Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic.’|
|No.of vacancies 1500|
|Starting date to Apply 10th June 2021|
|Last date to Apply 09th July 2021|
|Official website ncllic.in|
|Mode of registration online|
|Job Location Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal|
|Category Govt Jobs|
NCL Recruitment 2021/Vacancies Details:
|SL.NO||Name of the posts||Vacancies|
|01||Welder(Gas and Electic)||100|
NCL Recruitment 2021/Eligibility Criteria:
- Welder (Gas& Elect): 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Electrician:10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Fitter: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic:10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For All Trades: The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The ideal age of the candidate must be between 16-24 years.
As per Advertisement ( The link for the same is given below).
How to Apply:
The candidate has to cross two stages for completing their online Application process.
- First, visit the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile by uploading all the related qualifications and other details. Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Visit the NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in.
- Click on Online Recruitment under the Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- On the basis of the Merit List.
Answer: The lasts date to apply for the online Registration is 09th July, 2021.
Answer: The ideal age of the candidate must be between 16-24 years.
Answer: There is a total of 2 stages for online Application process.