North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: The north-central railway recruitment cell is accepting applications for 1,664 apprentice positions. The registration procedure has commenced, with an application deadline of September 1st. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online at rrcpryj.org.
The merit list will be generated using the average of the percentage marks received by the applicants in class 10 and ITI examinations, with equal weightage given to both.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|No. of Vacancies||1664|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||02nd August 2021|
|Application Closing Date||01st September 2021|
|Job Category||Railway jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
- Prayagraji Division – 703
- Jhansi Division – 480
- WorkShop Jhansi – 185
- Agra AGC) Division – 296
Educational Qualification for North Central Railway Recruitment
Candidate must have completed class 10 or its equivalent (under the 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50%. Candidates for welder, wireman, and carpenter must have completed class 8 and have an ITI/trade certificate.
Min: 15 years
Max: 24 years
Fees for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- All candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women aspirants – No Fee
Candidates who are selected would be paid Rs. 35400/- per month (approximately)
- Merit based
Steps to apply
To Apply for North Central Railway Jobs, Follow the below Steps:
- Go to the official website.
- On the screen, fill in the relevant information.
- Photocopies and Signatures must be scanned.
- All educational documents, an Adhaar card, and a scanned copy of your Pan card should be attached.
- Check for errors and make sure everything is up to date.
- Finally, submit your work. It will take you to a page where you can make a payment.
- Pay for your applications and submit them.
- You will be notified of a subsequent update by your registered E-Mail address.
A. From the official website only @www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
A. 24 Years.
A. Total 1664 vacancies are there.