NIRT Recruitment 2020 – ICMR – NIRT Job Notification: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has welcomed applications for the enlistment to the posts of Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer. Qualified and intrigued candidates can show up for stroll in-meet on 27 October 2020. Details of NIRT scientist Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility are given below.
NIRT Recruitment 2020 to fill in 12 empty posts. Stroll in-meet for 12 (twelve) Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer Vacancies will be directed on 27 October 2020. These posts are in the Department of Health Research, ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Qualified people having MBBS, MD, DNB, MS, Post Graduate (PG) capabilities can go to the stroll in-meet for ICMR – NIRT Jobs 2020.
- Last Date of submission of application: 26 October 2020, 05:30 pm
- Walk-in-interview Date: 27 October 2020
Read More: CMOH West Bengal recruitment 2020
NIRT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Andhra Pradesh: 01 Post
- Assam & North East: 01 Post
- Bihar: 01 Post
- Gujarat: 01 Post
- Himachal Pradesh: 01 Post
- Jharkhand: 01 Post
- Karnataka: 01 Post
- Madhya Pradesh: 01 Post
- Noida: 01 Post
- Odisha: 01 Post
- Rajasthan: 01 Post
- West Bengal: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria NIRT Recruitment
- Researcher C-[Medical]: MBBS degree with 04 years of involvement with the pertinent field. or then again Post Graduate Diploma in clinical subjects after MBBS with 02 years involvement with the important field or Post-Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one-year involvement with the pertinent field. Age Limit: Max as long as 40 years.
- Researcher B (Medical): PG with MBBS Degree with one-year Research/Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/Pathology/PSM from a perceived University. Age Limit: Max. as long as 35 years.
- Junior Medical Officer (Medical): PG with MBBS degree from a perceived college.
- Age Limit: Max. as long as 35 years.
Official website link: Click Here
Read More: AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
How to apply?
Qualified and intrigued candidates can show up for stroll in-meet on 27 October 2020. The qualified and intrigued people are mentioned to send ahead of time the filled-in application structure downloadable from NIRT official site (www.nirt.res.in) alongside copies of Degree declaration, Medical Council Registration testament, Experience authentication, Resume, major publications(if any), and copies of tributes by email to email@example.com 26 October 2020, 05:30 pm.