NHM UK Recruitment 2020 for 115 MLHP/ CHO Posts, Apply Online @ukhfws.org
NHM UK Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society (UKHFWS), Department of MH & FW, Government of Uttarakhand has invited applications for the Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 through official website ukhfws.org on or before 07 November 2020.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be recruited for the post of Sub Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as the female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), and ASHAs.
Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 07 November 2020
NHM UK Vacancy Details
MLHP/ CHO in HWC after successful completion of six months Certificate Program of Community Health run by IGNOU – 115 Seats
Read More: BCECE 2021: Check All The Details Here
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UK MLHP/ CHO Posts
- Passed GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university
- Registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory
- The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council, if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
- Age limit upto 35 years of age; however, upto 40 years for the SCs and STs as on 01st October, 2020.
- For Unreserved Category- Application Valid for Specially Able, Dependent of Freedom Fighter only till 40 years of age.
- For OBC Category – Application Valid for Specially Able, Dependent of Freedom Fighter only till 40 years of age.
- Ex Servicemen – All Categories- Age will be calculated by deduction of the total service years and addition of 3 years.
Link to the official website – Online Application Link
Selection Process for NHM UK MLHP/ CHO Posts
The Provisional Merit List prepared on the basis of filled online application form will be uploaded within 07 days after the last date of submission of online form on the website only.
How to Apply for NHM UK MLHP/ CHO Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020 on or before 07 November 2020.
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Provisional
Merit List will appear for counseling. Provisional Merit List will be uploaded on the website
- Selection shall be subjected to reservation policy, as per Uttarakhand Government Rules
- Please note that 01st October, 2020 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification etc.
- Last Date for filling ONLINE Application is 07/11/2020. Applications submitted after the last date
and time will not be entertained in any case.
- Venue for Counseling will be intimated through the website http://www.ukhfws.org