NCRTC Recruitment 2021: The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has issued an employment announcement for 226 Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician, Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic, and other positions. Before September 30, 2021, interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Job Notification 2021 using the approved application format.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Details
According to the official NCRTC announcement, candidates must have finished ITI, Diploma, or B.Sc from a recognised board or university.
Age for NCRTC Recruitment
According to the National Capital Region Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification, the candidate must be at least 25 years old and no more than 28 years old by August 1, 2021.
Application fees for NCRTC Recruitment
- For UR / OBC / EWS / Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST: No fees
There will be computer based exam.
Steps to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link “Career” on the official website www.ncrtc.in.
- Now for next visit the “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021” recruitment notice.
- The candidate must first register, and after they have done so, an application registration number/login id and password will be generated. (Login id and password will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile number.)
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address and a legitimate phone number.
- Candidates must provide a scanned copy of the documents listed in the advertisement.
- Candidates can submit their online applications and pay for them until September 30, 2021, at 23:59 hrs.
A. 25 years.
A. 30th September 2021.