National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2021 – The National Book Trust (NBT) is a peak proficient body set up by the GoI, welcomes application in the recommended design from qualified people for enlistment and topping off the accompanying Sarkari Naukri posts on direct enrollment reason for its administrative center at New Delhi and territorial workplaces at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
Public Book Trust (NBT) has welcomed applications for the Assistant Director, Editorial Assistant, and different posts. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the endorsed application design prior to 15 February 2021.
|Notification||National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2021: Apply for 26 Assistant Director, Editorial Assistant, and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Jan 16, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 15, 2021|
|Organization||National Book Trust India|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
- The starting date for submission of the NBT Recruitment application: 16 January 2021.
- The last date for submission of the NBT Recruitment application: 15 February 2021.
Vacancy details of National Book Trust (NBT) Assistant Director, Editorial Assistant, and other posts
- Assistant Director: 02 Posts
- (Production) Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Editor: 02 Posts
- Production Assistant: 01 Post
- Editorial Assistant: 03 Posts
- Accountant: 03 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 04 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Artist: 01 Post
- Driver: 03 Posts
Qualification Assistant Director, Editorial Assistant, and other Job
- Assistant Director: A degree from a perceived college. Capability in English or Hindi, at least 05 years experience in an administrative limit in at least one of the accompanying fields from any govt./semi govt./self-governing association: Sales and Marketing Publicity and Public relations. Fairs and Exhibitions. Foundation and Office Admin.
- Assistant Director (Production): a) A Bachelor’s certificate from a perceived college. b) Two (02) a long time post alumni Diploma in Book Publishing with the specialization in book creation. c) Senior optional or identical with three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a perceived Institute. d) 07 Years reasonable involvement with the creation of the book in press/distributing house. Ability in Typography and format.
- Assistant Editor: A Masters’s certificate from a perceived college. Working information on English or Hindi. 05 years exp. in altering, interpreting, editing, and book creation.
- Production Assistant: Matriculation pass or comparable with three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a perceived Institute or A degree from a perceived college with two years Post alumni confirmation in book distributing with specialization in book creation.
- Editorial Assistant: A Graduate with Bachelor Degree from a perceived University.
- Accountant: A degree from a perceived college. 05 years experience in records/accounting in open area associations or private area associations of notoriety.
- Senior Stenographer: Matriculation (class tenth) with shorthand and composing paces of 120 words for every moment in English and 100 words for each moment in Hindi and 45 words for each moment type composing.
- Assistant: a) A degree from a perceived college. b) Five years experience in the size of Rs. 25500-Rs. 81100 (Level-4).
- Librarian: a) A Degree in Library Science or its identical from a perceived college. b) Five (05) a long time working exp. as Library Assistant or Professional Assistant in the Pay Scale of Rs. 29200-Rs. 92300 (Level-5) in a Library.
- Translator (Hindi): Post Graduate with Master Degree of a perceived college or identical in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as necessary or elective subject or as a mode of assessment at degree level.
- Library Assistant: A Degree from a perceived college. Recognition in Library Science. Three years experience of working in a library.
- Artist: Matriculation pass with min. One (01) year authentication course in Commercial/Applied Art from a perceived Institution.
- Driver: Class VIII Must have a fitting substantial hefty driving business permit with at least three years of working experience. Information on car mechanics.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Step by step instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified people can apply for National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the endorsed application design at the latest 15 February 2021. Qualified and intrigued people may apply in application structure with pertinent archives endorsed configuration to the Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 inside 30 days from the date of distribution of the notice (distributed on 16 January 2021) i.e at the very latest 15 February 2021 for Regular Job Vacancies in National Book Trust 2021.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. January 16, 2021
Ans. February 15, 2021
Ans. Secondary, post graduate, other qualifications, graduate
Ans. Candidates can apply through the prescribed application format before the last date with all the documents for NBT recruitment.
Ans. 26 vacancies