NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued a notice for 162 openings in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) / (Protocal & Security Service) and Manager in Grade ‘B’ (Rural Development Banking Service) (NABARD).
At the selected test centers, the prelims exam for Manager in Grade B (RDBS) will be held on September 17, 2021, and Assistant Manager in Grade A (RDBS/Rajbhasha) will be held on September 18, 2021.
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021-Details
NABARD, an all-India apex organization completely owned by the Indian government, is accepting solely online applications for 162 Grade A Officer positions. NABARD is headquartered in Mumbai and has branches all over the country.
Total Vacancy for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021
|S. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager (RDBS)||148|
|2||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha)||05|
|3||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||02|
|4||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)||07|
|Category||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’( RDBS & Rajbhasha),||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)|
|General Category||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 30 as of January 1, 2021, i.e., he or she must have been born between January 2, 1991, and January 1, 2000. The following are the age criteria that have been relaxed according to the categories:
|Person with disabilities (General)||10 years|
|Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|Person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
Steps to Apply
- www.nabard.org is the official website.
- First Go On the homepage, click the Apply Online link.
- Then Click on New Registration to begin the registration process.
- Fill up your personal and contact information.
- You will be given a temporary registration number and password.
- The registration number and password will be sent to the email address and mobile phone number provided.
- If a candidate is unable to complete the application process in one sitting, they can save their data by selecting the SAVE AND NEXT tab.
- Candidates should double-check their information before pressing the submit button.
- By selecting Validate Your Details and Save & Next, candidates can ensure that their information is correct.
- Then, according to the instructions, post your photo and signature.
- After you’ve double-checked everything, click the final submit button.
- Then go to the payment mode.
A. September 17, 2021
A. 30 years