Mumbai Municipal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: The Municipal Co-op Bank of Mumbai is accepting online applications for a variety of positions. The positions of General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager (Internal Auditor), and Assistant Manager were filled through this recruitment (Internal Auditor). Eligible candidates can apply online until September 30, 2021, by visiting the official website. For all relevant eligibility-related information, see the detailed announcement.
Mumbai Municipal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
- Dy. General Manager : 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Chief Risk Officer) : 2 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Internal Auditor) : 1 Post
- Sr. Manager (Internal Auditor) : 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Internal Auditor) : 1 Post
C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics or MBA (Finance full time).
Application fees for Mumbai Municipal Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Rs. 500 for every candidate.
There will be written test and Interview for all the posts.
Steps to apply
- Candidates must first visit the Bank’s website, www.municipalbankmumbai.com, to apply.
- In the career area, click on the recruitment-related link.
- The Apply Now button will appear in front of the notification link for the particular post in the next tab.
- Fees must be paid. Demand Draft for non-refundable fee in favour of “The Municipal Co-Operative Bank Limited, Mumbai” with duly signed PDF application. On or before September 30, 2021, all educational documents and applications should be mailed to Post Box No. 1027, Post Office, Mumbai – 400001.
- On the top of the envelope, write the title of the position you’re applying for.
A. 30th September 2021.
A. There will be written test and Interview.