MSCWB Application 2020: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has published the new job notice [Advertisement No.-17 of 2020 to Advertisement No.-20 of 2020] for the recruitment Examination, 2020 for the various post including Accounts Clerk, Veterinary Officer, Medical officer, Sub Registrar, Staff Nurse, Food Safety Officer, General Duty Attendant, Field Worker MHW & Field Worker CR/ HBG.
It invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates. There are overall 38 vacancies, filled by MSCWB and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking government job in West Bengal can make the online registration on or before 17.12.2020 & 21.12.2020 and appear for the exam. MSCWB Application eligibility criteria, vacancy details and application fee details below.
Details of MSCWB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.-17 of 2020 to Advertisement No.-20 of 2020|
|Job Name||Accounts Clerk, Veterinary Officer, Medical officer, Sub Registrar, Staff Nurse, Food Safety Officer, General Duty Attendant, Field Worker MHW & Field Worker CR/ HBG|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.12.2020 & 21.12.2020|
Read More: IREL India Recruitment 2020
MSCWB Application 2020 vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 38 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Food Safety Officer||01|
|General Duty Attendant||02|
|Field Worker MHW||22|
|Field Worker CR/ HBG||02|
Eligibility Criteria for MSCWB Application 2020
- Accounts Clerk: Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- Veterinary Officer: BVSc Degree.
- Medical officer: MBBS Degree.
- Sub Registrar: BHMS/ DHMS/ DS.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course.
- Food Safety Officer: Degree in concerned discipline.
- General Duty Attendant & Field Worker: VIII Pass
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Read More: ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020
MSCWB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Accounts Clerk: 18 to 40 years.
- Veterinary Officer: 18 to 36 years.
- Medical officer: 18 to 37 years.
- Sub Registrar: 18 to 45 years.
- Staff Nurse & FSO: 18 to 39 years.
- General Duty Attendant & Field Worker: 18 to 40 years.
Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- MSCWB selection will be based on Personality Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
MSCWB Recruitment Application Fee
- Rs.220 for UR/ OBC candidates and Rs.70 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (challan).
How to apply ?
- Go to the official website of MSCWB.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and then find the advertisement named as “Advertisement No.-17 of 2020 to Advertisement No.-20 of 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
IMPORTANT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
For further details, aspirants are advised to check the official notification and the official website and then proceed for application as instructed. MSCWB Application eligibility criteria, vacancy details and application fee details above.
Read More: IHBT Recruitment 2020
Ans. There are total 38 vacant posts.
Ans. Only ONLINE mode of applications are accepted.
Ans. Successful Submission of the Application Form is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the “Submit” Button and will be redirected to the completion page where you will get your Application Data printout. The file can also be saved on your computer hard drive or any other storage media deemed fit by you. Your Application Number will also be available in that printout. You are advised to preserve the same for all future references pertaining to this
Ans. In case of doubt about the successful submission, applicants are advised to login to the website and check the “My Account” page for the status of the application. For e-Sahaj option, the VLE will have the list of pending applications and the applicant may get in touch with the VLE for completion of same. If valid mobile number is provided, then SMS will be sent to your mobile number as confirmation.
Ans. No. Your application once submitted has already reached MSCWB electronically.
Ans. Yes you can, but only before you select the payment details page. Also note that sl. no. 2 in first page cannot be changed after you cross the first page. It will ask for a confirmation and once confirmed the data can never be edited.
Ans. No. Any applicant, who does not have the Caste / Category certificate issued by Govt. of West Bengal, will not get any relaxation of any sort based on caste/ category. Though he will be eligible to apply if he is an Indian citizen but will be treated under Unreserved Category. In the caste/category selection option, the applicant has to choose “Unreserved Category” only.
Ans. Please note that there is no separate Female vacancy in this drive and all vacancies are open to ‘Male’ and ‘Female’ Applicants and both the sexes can apply for the posts.