The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released notification to invite applicants for the 576 vacancies of Medical Officer on its official website. The selection would be academic merit based under the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare, applications for which have started from June 24, 2020 and can be filled up to July 23,2021. The details for the same are given in this article.
Read to know more.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Recruitment Body||Department of Public Health|
and Family Welfare,
|Application Starts||June 24, 2021|
|Application Ends||July 23, 2021|
|Submission of Hard Copy||August 5, 2021|
The candidate should be between 21 – 40 years of age.
Reserved candidates are eligible for age relaxations.
MPPSC MO Recruitment Application Fee:
The application fee for general and OBC candidates is INR 500 and for SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen is INR 250.
The payment can be made through any online mode of Net Banking.
The candidates must have complete their MBBS degree or degree from any other relevant field of medicine from any recognized university of India.
The selection would be merit based according to the academic scores in medical or related examinations.
The minimum marks required for unreserved candidates is 41%. Candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh/SC/ST/BC/Handicapped require a minimum of 31% marks.
MPPSC MO Recruitment Important Dates:
Application Starts – June 24, 2021
Last Date to fill Online Application- July 23, 2021
Dates for Editing the Application- July 1 ,2021 – July 25,2021
An amount of INR 50 would be charged for each editing session.
The selected candidates would be paid according to the 6th Pay Commission.
The selected candidates would be working under the department for a period of 2 years.
Process of Application:
- You can fill the from on the official website www.mppsc.nic.in.
- A good internet connection is required for filling all the information. The application payment can be made online through Credit/Debit card or through any mode of Net Banking.
- Keep the scans of your passport size photograph and signature ready before you fill the application. The photograph should be in light colors without any cap or dark glasses.
- The application form should be filled only after reading all the instructions carefully.
- Re-check all the filled details before submitting.
- Click the ‘submit’ button and go to ‘Proceed for Payment’ option.
- ‘Payment Done’ would appear after the payment is done. Take a printout of the submitted application form which has the Application Form Number.
Required Documents for MPPSC MO Recruitment:
Keep a soft copy of the following documents ready for uploading
- Matriculate Certificate
- Domicile Certificate for candidates of Madhya Pradesh
- Certificate by Medical Department for Handicapped People
- High School Certificate
- Certificates of all the Semesters of Medical Graduation
- Service certificate by the Department for Ex-Servicemen
- Certificate of Reserved Category for SC/ST/OBC/BC Candidates
A 1. Yes, candidates from all states are eligible.
A 2. The candidate must have passed MBBS or relevant degree from a recognized institution.
A 3. Yes, both male and female candidates are eligible for these posts.
A 4. 144 vacancies are available for unreserved candidates.
A 5. The selection would be on the basis of academic marks in Medical or relevant graduation.
A 6. The minimum marks in graduation must be 41% for unreserved candidates and 31% for all reserved categories.