MOEF Recruitment 2020 for Legal Associate Posts, Earn Upto 60,00
MOEF Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEF) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 17 November 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 November 2020
MOEF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Legal Associate – 25 Posts
MOEF Legal Associate Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent from a recognized University and having experience of more than a year and up to 2 years
|Notification||MOEF Recruitment 2020 for Legal Associate Posts, Earn Upto 60,000/-|
|Notification Date||Oct 28, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 17, 2020|
|Organization||Ministry of Environment and Forests|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
MOEF Legal Associate Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Associate (Legal) – A: 40,000/-
- Associate (Legal) – B: Rs. 50,000/-
- Associate (Legal) -C: Rs. 60,000/-
Read More: BCECE 2021: Check All The Details Here
The maximum age limit for engagement of Associates (Legal) shall be 45 years.
- Direct link to the official notification PDF – http://moef.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/policy-and-law.pdf
- Link to the official site – Official Website
How to Apply :
1. Complete details of the advertisement along with Application Form can be from the Ministry’s website http://www.moef.gov.in Eligible candidates may send their applications in the format prescribed in the advertisement along with a supporting documents to the below mentioned address: The Director, Policy & Law Division, Level III, Jal Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jr Bash Road, Aligani, New Delhi — 110003.
2. A soft copy of the duly filled Application Form along with all, supporting documents may also be sent to email id policyandlaw-mefenov.in within the prescribed time limit.
3. The last date for receiving applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents is 17th November, 2020.
How to apply for MOEF Legal Associate Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the Director, Policy & Law Division, Level-3, Jal Wing, Indira Parayavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi – 110003 along with the documents. A soft copy of the duly filled Application Form along with all, supporting documents may also be sent to email id policyandlaw-mefenov.in within the prescribed time limit. The last date for receiving applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents is 17 November 2020.