ISRO Recruitment 2021: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has started accepting applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Purchase & Stores Officer Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh – Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). Interested ones can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 April 2021.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Notification||ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification out @isro.gov.in, Apply Online for 24 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and other Posts from today onwards|
|Notification Date||Apr 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 21, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|ISRO Recruitment Application form commencement||Mar 8, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Last date of filling ISRO Recruitment application form||Apr 24, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 18, 2021 (Tentative)|
|ISRO Recruitment exam date||May 1, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration Date||Jun 1, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Interview Date||July, 2021|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech., or any other equivalent qualification with a first-class obtaining a minimum aggregate of 65% marks, or a CGPA of 6.84/10. ISRO is highly strict about the marks for eligibility considerations, and will not consider anything less than the given criteria. The average percentage of marks in all semesters of the concerned degree will be considered for calculating the overall aggregate or CGPA.
- Candidate having a Diploma + B.E./B.Tech (Lateral Entry) will also be deemed eligible only if they complete their degree obtaining a first-class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- AMIE students registered before May 31, 2015, may be considered for employment provided they hold 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 to fulfil the educational requirement.
- Engineering Post Graduates will be eligible to apply if they have obtained the minimum marks in B.Tech required to fulfil the educational eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who have pursued an Integrated course – B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M. Tech will also be deemed eligible if they can furnish Graduation certificate for B.E/B.
- Candidates who have obtained part-time B.E/B. Tech degree will also be eligible. However, candidates who have finished B.E./B.Tech through correspondence will not be eligible for employment at ISRO.
Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age on the date of application. However, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) will be provided age relaxation.
ISRO Recruitment Categories
|Applied Electronics||Industrial Engineering||Information Science||Electrical & Electronics|
|Communication||Industrial Management||Information Technology|
|Electrical Electronics||Industrial Production||–||–|
|Electronics & Communication||Mechanical Engineering||–||–|
|Electronics & power||Metallurgy||–||–|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Production Engineering||–||–|
|Industrial Electronics||Production Management||–||–|
|Power Electronics||Aeronautical Engineering||–||–|
|Instrumentation & Control||–||–||–|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||–||–||–|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Registration
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment?
- Check the eligibility for recruitment before applying.
- All applications are supposed to be submitted online.
- Candidates must provide all necessary personal, academic and address details.
- An online registration number will be provided to applicants who complete the registration. This must be saved by candidates.
- Candidates will be charged an Application Fee of 100/-Rs
- The fees can be paid using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest the SBI Branch.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) applicants will be exempted from paying any Application Fees.
|Exam Pattern for Scientist Engineer Recruitment|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Total No. of Questions||80|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Subjects included: Syllabi for the posts of Officer, Assistant and Stenographer includes General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Reasoning, Computer Literacy, Trade-Related subjects. The applicants seeking employment as Scientist/Engineer will be assessed on their knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Mathematics. The candidates must chalk out their preparation plans keeping the topics under each subject in mind.
Previous Year Papers: To boost their performance in the written test, candidates are advised to solve as many ISRO Previous Year Question Papers as possible. It would give them a better understanding of the nature of the questions asked in the exam, and the pattern of the question paper. They would also be able to strategize how much time they have to devote to each question.
ISRO 2021 Scientist/Engineer Syllabus
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
ISRO 2021 Syllabus for Driver
- Vehicle Act
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Knowledge
ISRO 2021 Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Syllabus
- General English
- General Studies
- General Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
ISRO 2021 Accounts Officer Syllabus
- General Science.
- India’s history.
- World Geography.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy and Culture.
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Ecology and urbanization.
- India’s Geological & Natural Resources.
- The current national, international main events.
- Uttar Pradesh with special knowledge.
- Indian agriculture.
- Education, culture, agriculture, industry and trade, Living & social traditions, etc.
ISRO 2021 Administrative Officer Syllabus
- Non-Verbal series.
- Semantic similarity.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Similarities and differences.
- Related concepts.
- Visualization of the space.
- Classification of the Figurative.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The number of arithmetic series.
- Symbolic/ no classification.
ISRO 2021 Assistant Syllabus
- General English
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
ISRO 2021 Stenographer Syllabus for Computer Literacy
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating System.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
Ans Interested candidates can look for the link under the ‘Careers’ section on their official website (www.isro.gov.in). Click on the advertisement, and click on the “visit page” link and scroll down to apply online.
Ans If your educational institution does not appear on the list, select “Other Universities” available in the drop menu.
Ans No, the date cannot be changed or modified.
Ans andidates need to send their No Objection Certificate in the following address.
Administrative Officer, Antariksh Bhavan, ISRO Headquarters, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 5600094