Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021: The Indian Army will hold online registration for the Short Service Commission (Tech) Men 58th course and Short Service Commission (Tech) Women 29th course from September 28th to October 27th, 2021. (scheduled in April 2022). Officers Course Academy in Chennai, Tamil Nadu will host the training. Unmarried male and female candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021 Details
- Candidates who have completed or are in the last year of an Engineering Degree Course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year of an engineering degree programme should be able to submit proof of passing the Engg Degree Exam, as well as marksheets for all semesters/years, by October 1, 2021, and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of starting training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- In the event that such candidates fail to present the required degree certificate, they will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis to recover the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time, as well as stipend, pay, and allowances paid.
Age for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer
The applicant must be between the ages of 20 and 27. For reserved categories, exceptions will be made.
Shortlisting of Applications, SSB Exam (Stage I & II), Interview, and Medical Examination will be the steps of the Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021 Selection Procedure.
Steps to apply
- On the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, applications will only be accepted online.
- Then after, just go to ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Read the instructions carefully before filling out the online registration form.
- No application fee is required.
- Now you can start applying.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- After filling and submitting the form keep a print of that.
A. 20 years.