Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has published a notification for recruitment for ( 57th & 28th for men and women) grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) on the official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. Eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of SSC can apply. Indian Army Recruitment 2021 registration stated from 25 May till 23 June 2021 on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army SSC Course will commence in October 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. A total of 189 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process of which 175 are for SSC (Tech)-57 Men and 14 for SSC Women (Tech)-28.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021:
|Notification||SSC (Tech)-57 Men and SSCW (Tech)-28 @joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Notification Date||May 25, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 23, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Amry, Indian Army Navy Air Force, Indian Army|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application – 25 May 2021
- Last Date of submission of online application – 23 June 2021
- SSC (Tech)-57 Men – 175 Posts
- SSCW (Tech)-28 – 14 Posts
- Widows of Defense Personnel Only – 2 Posts
Candidates who have passed the Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Candidates studying in the final year of engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing engineering Degree Examination along with mark-sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defense Personnel who died in Harness:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Indian Army Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only- maximum of 35 years of age
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for SSC Men and SSC Women Entry:-
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Note: – (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully next click ‘Continue’ to fill details – Personal information, DOB and Father details, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Note: -‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after recheck all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
- Important: – Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of the registration process are active and unique.
Indian Army SSC Training: –
Selected candidates are not allowed to marry with anyone during the training period. The duration of training is 49 weeks, during training candidates are not allowed to stay with parents/ Guardians.
Ans:- Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only- maximum of 35 years of age
Ans.Candidates who have passed the Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Ans: The duration of training is 49 weeks.
Ans:- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.