Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: The Indian Army has posted a notification on its website for the 28th JAG Admission Scheme Course for Male and Female Law Graduates. From September 29, 2021, interested and eligible individuals will be able to apply for these positions online. The deadline for submissions is October 28, 2021. More information on the subject will be given in due time. All candidates are encouraged to continuously monitoring the official website for the most up-to-date information.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021 Details
Applicants for the JAG 2021 programme must hold a bachelor’s degree in law from a recognised institution.
A candidate’s LLB degree must have a minimum of 55 percent aggregate. Candidates must also be eligible for registration as an advocate with the India/State Bar Council.
Min: 21 years
Max: 27 years
Selection process for Indian Army JAG Recruitment
Candidate need to give physical test, SSB Interview and medical exam. On these basis only candidates will be selected.
For this post candidate will be given Rs.56,100/-
Steps to apply
- On the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in, candidates can apply by going to ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login.’
- After logging in, go to the bottom of the dashboard and click on ‘Apply Online.’
- A page titled “Officers Selection – Eligibility” will appear.
- Then, in front of Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course, click on it to open it.
- Following that, a new page will open with the application form.
- Carefully read the instructions before clicking to fill in the blanks in the various sections.
- Keep a printout of the application after you’ve completed the entire process.
A. 27 years.
A. 21 years.
A. Online only.