ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021 – ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur has welcomed applications for the 06 posts of Consultant/Project Technician/Field Worker and others. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for these posts prior to 22 February 2021.
Competitors having certain instructive capability including B.V.Sc/Graduate in Statistics/Biostatistics/twelfth pass/Post Graduate Degree in Life Science with extra qualification as referenced in the warning can apply for ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (ICMR-NIRTH), Jabalpur Jobs Notification.
Competitors willing to apply for ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (ICMR-NIRTH), Jabalpur Jobs Notification can experience this article for application measure, age limit, post savvy capability, experience, choice models, how to apply, and so on here. ICMR NIRTH opening details are given below.
|Notification||ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021 for Consultant/Project Technician/Field Worker and other Posts @main.icmr.nic.in, Download PDF|
|Notification Date||Feb 5, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 22, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Significant Date for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021 Jobs Notification:
Last Date for Submission of Application:22 February 2021.
Opening Details for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021 Jobs Notification:
- VAS Consultant-01 Post
- Project Technical Assistant (Statistician)-1 Post
- Project Technician C (Lab. Technician) –1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow -1 Post
- Project Technician–C /Field Worker-2 Posts
Qualification Criteria for ICMR NIRTH Jobs Notification:
- VAS Consultant-B.V.Sc. with information in rearing and support of little research center creatures.
- Project Technical Assistant (Statistician)- Graduate in Statistics/Biostatistics from perceived University with three years of work insight from a perceived Institution. Or on the other hand Master’s certificate in Statistics/Biostatistics from perceived University
- Project Technician C (Lab. Professional) – twelfth pass in science subjects from a perceived Board and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician from the Govt. perceived association. A B.Sc. degree will be treated as 3 years experience.
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Life Science subject with two years of examination experience.
- Project Technician–C/Field Worker-twelfth Pass in Science subject from perceived Institution/Board.
Check the warning connection for subtleties of the instructive capability of the posts.
Step by step instructions to Apply for ICMR NIRTH Jobs Notification:
Intrigued competitors can download applications from the sites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in and send the equivalent alongside a nitty-gritty CV and all significant archives through email to firstname.lastname@example.org most recent by 22 February 2021 (17:30 hours). Check the notice connect for subtleties in this respect.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. February 22, 2021
Ans. Diploma holder, senior secondary, post graduate, graduate
Ans. Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Ans. 6 vacancies
Ans. Candidates have to download application form and send it along with CV and all relevant documents before the last date.