Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Post Office) has released the recruitment notification inviting the Online application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevek (GDS). The eligible and interested candidates can read the following details and apply for HP Postal Circle recruitment 2020 from 7 October to 6 November.
For instance, HP Postal Circle recruitment is done for the specific posts such as Branch Post Master
(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak. A total of 634 vacancies are available in
various districts of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates as per their convenience and conditions can apply
for this post.
IMPORTANT DATES to remember for HP Postal GDS Recruitment
- Starting date of registration: 7 October 2020.
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 6 November 2020
- Over-all we have for HP GDS – 638 posts
1). UR – 267
2). EWS – 69
3). OBC – 170
4). PWD (A) – 4
5). PWD (B) – 2
6). PWD (C) – 6
7). PWD DE – 1
8). SC – 75
9). ST – 40
Eligibility Criteria for GDS Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics,
local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any
recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin
Dak Sevak for HP postal circle.
- The candidate must have studied the local language at least up to the 10th Class.
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training
Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central
Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Age Limit (as on 07-10-2020)
- Minimum Age to apply: 18 Years
- Maximum Age to apply: 40 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options
- All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD – No Fee
Read More: SSC JE 2020-21 Registration
Documents for HP Post office Recruitment
1. X class / SSC Certificate (or) X class/SSC Certificate combined marks memo
2. X class / SSC Mark Sheet marks / grades / points for the candidates having certificate and marks memo separately (or) X Class/SSC additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt
3. DOB proof if DOB is not in the X class / SSC Mark Certificate/ SSC Marks Memo (or) X Class/SSC 2nd additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt
4. Computer Certificate
5. Community Certificate
8. Certificate of Disability
9. Certificate of Transgender
HP Postal circle GDS Salary
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Salary for the post of BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- Salary off the post of ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- Salary for the post of BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- Salary for the post of ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
HP Circle GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
- Official site: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Official website for registration: https://indiapostgdsonline.in/gdsonlinec3p2/reference.aspx
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment GDS 2020 Application Form
- Visit the Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then search for the HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Application form
- Fill the application form with the required details and submit it.
- Take a print out for further use.