HAL Recruitment 2021 – HAL Education Committee has welcomed applications for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), and Junior Office Assistant (JOA) in HAL Schools (CBSE/ICSE), Bangalore for the AY 2021-22. Qualified and intrigued people can apply for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2021 in the recommended application design at the very latest 31 January 2021. HAL teacher posts vacancy details for TGT PGT Jobs are given below.
Last Date for Submission of the Application: 31 January 2021
HAL teacher Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 27
- Kannada – PRT – 2
- Hindi – TGT–1 & PRT-2
- English – TGT-1 & PRT-1
- Maths – TGT–2 & PRT-3
- Science – TGT–2 & PRT-2
- Social Studies – TGT–2
- Chemistry – PGT-1 post
- Computer Science – PRT-1 post
- Physical Education – PRT-2
- Music , Art & Craft – PRT-1 post
- Librarian, Counsellor – PRT-1 post
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – 1 post
Read More: APS Teacher Recruitment 2021
- PRT – Rs. 54,000/-
- TGT – Rs. 67,500/-
- PGT – Rs. 71,000/-
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) -Rs. 30,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Teacher Posts
- Kannada, PRT – Graduate in/with Kannada as one of the principal subjects in every one of the 3 years and B.Ed with Kannada as one of the educating techniques
- Hindi, TGT, and PRT – Graduate in/with Hindi as one of the fundamental subjects in every one of the 3 years and B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the educating techniques. Inclination will be given to competitors with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Graduation alongside Hindi
- English, TGT, and PRT – Graduate in/with English as one of the principal subjects in every one of the 3 years and B.Ed. with English as one of the instructing strategies.
- Maths, TGT, and PRT – Graduate in/with Maths as one of the primary subjects in each of the 3 years and B.Ed with Maths as one of the educating techniques
- Science, TGT and PRT – Graduate of 3 years in/with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) OR Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) and B.Ed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology (Zoology/Botany) as one of the instructing strategies
- Social Studies, TGT – Graduation in 2 subjects other than History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Geography, OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a fundamental subject and B.Ed with any one subject as a training technique referenced in Graduation
- Chemistry, PGT – Post Graduate in Chemistry and B.Ed. with Chemistry as one of the instructing strategies.
- Computer Science, PRT – B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT OR M.Sc in Computers/IT OR MCA/BCA
- Physical Education, PRT – Graduate/Diploma in Physical Education from a perceived University
- Music, PRT – Graduate in/with Music from an Institute perceived by AICTE/University.
- Art and Craft, PRT – Graduate with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with min. 2 yrs full-time certificate from a perceived college
- Librarian, PRT – B.Lib/M.Lib OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from perceived University
- Counselor, PRT – Graduate/Post Graduate in Psychology OR Post Graduate in Child Development OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counseling.
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA) – B.Com with information on Computers and Tally Operational is fundamental. Great spoken and composing abilities in English and Kannada for TGT PGT jobs.
Read More: Delhi Govt. Teacher Recruitment 2021
- PRT – 2 Years
- TGT – 5 Years
- PGT – 5 Years
- JOA – 2 Years
- PRT – 45 Years
- TGT – 45 Years
- PGT – 50 Years
- JOA – 35 Years
The most effective method to Apply for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Qualified and intrigued people can apply in the recommended application design and send the application structure alongside important archives to Secretary, HAL Gnanajyoti School, HAL East Extension Township, GBJ Colony, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037 prior to 30th January 2021. HAL teacher posts vacancy details are given above.
Read More: IGNTU Teacher Recruitment 2021
Frequently asked questions
Ans. January 31, 2021
Ans. PRT: Rs. 54,000/-
TGT: Rs. 67,500/-
PGT: Rs. 71,000/-
JOA: Rs. 30,000/-
Ans. PRT: 2 years
TGT: 5 years
PGT: 5 years
JOA: 2 years
Ans. PRT: 45 years
TGT: 45 years
PGT: 50 years
JOA: 35 years
Ans. Candidates can apply through prescribed applicaton format for HAL recruitment and attach all the relevant documents for TGT PGT jobs.