eThe District Judge’s Office has issued a recruitment notice for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Junior Stenographer Salaried Amin positions in the Ganjam judgeship. Candidates who meet all of the requirements for the Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021 post should read the notice carefully and apply before the deadline. It is important to note that the deadline for applications is August 19, 2021.
Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021
Qualifications in Education
Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, and Junior Stenographer GR – III jobs have qualifications.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021 must have passed the +2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised council/board/university.
- A diploma in computer application (DCA) from a recognised institution is required of all applicants.
For the role of Salaried Amin, there is a set of educational requirements.
- Candidates interested in applying for the salaried amin position must have completed matriculation/10th grade from a recognised council/board.
- The Revenue Inspector Training has been completed by the candidate.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk/Copyist||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200|
|Junior Typist||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200|
|Stenographer Grade – III||Rs. 25,500 –Rs. 81,100|
|Salaried Amin.||Rs. 21,700 –Rs. 69,100|
2021: How to Apply:
- Go to “https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/” just on official website. Select “Ganjam District” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the ad “ADVT. FOR RECRUITMENT EXAM FOR VARIOUS POSTS OF JR. CLERK-CUM-COPYIST /JR.TYPIST/ STENOGRAPHER GR-III /SALARIED AMIN FOR THE YEAR-2021.”
- Check the Eligibility in the Notification bar.
- Then they must submit the completed applications, along with the appropriate documents and self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, and other information, to the stated address by 5 p.m. on or before 19-08-2021, either in person during office hours on each working day or by mail.
- Applications received after the due date and time are automatically rejected.
Fees for Applying
Fees of Rs.100/- must be deposited in the form of a Treasury Challan under the heading 0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-Services & Service fees-9904650 – Law Deptt. -9916730.
SC and ST applicants are not required to pay examination fees.
Ans. All Odisha candidate can apply
Ans. Through Regd Post