ESIC Kollam Recruitment 2020 – Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Kollam has invited applications for Specialists/Senior Residents and other Posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 November 2020. Below are details for ESIC Kollam Recruitment vacancy, notification, and eligibility criteria.
Candidates with certain educational qualifications including DM/MCh or equivalent and registered with Medical Council with additional qualification as mentioned in the notification can apply.
- No. 542/A/46/12/06/2008 MHA (Adm)
- Date: 14.10.2020
- Date of walk-in-interview: 03 November 2020
ESIC Kollam Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Super Specialists-02
General Medicine- 1
- Senior Residents-07
General Surgery- 1
- Senior Residents (One Year)-09
ESIC Kollam Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Super Specialists– DM /MCh or equivalent Qualification and registered with the Medical Council. In the absence of DM /MCh candidates in the Department of Oncology, MD (Radiotherapy), or MD (General Medicine) with two years of special training in Medical Oncology will be considered.
- Specialists– PG degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years experience after PG degree/ PG diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the respective specialty, after PG diploma. Must be registered with the Medical Council. For Biochemistry Specialist, MD (Biochemistry) or MBBS + MSc (Medical Biochemistry) or MSc (Medical Biochemistry) + Ph.D. are eligible.
- Senior Residents– PG degree/diploma, in concerned specialty from recognized University and registered with the Medical Council.
- Senior Residents (One Year)-PG degree/diploma, in concerned specialty from recognized University and registered with Medical Council. If PG candidates are not available in a respective cadre, MBBS with 2 years experience in the concerned specialty will be considered.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
ESIC Kollam Recruitment 2020 Notification: PDF
Read More: WBHRB Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can report at 09:00 AM on 03.11.2020 to attend the walk-in interview in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model & Super Specialty Hospital, Asramam, Kollam along with the application and documents.