East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: The East Central Railway (ECR) of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Patna, is hiring about 2000 Apprentices for various Divisions and Units. If you want to work for Indian Railways, you can register and apply on the ECR Official Website – rrcecr.gov.in.
Danapur Division, Dhanbad Division, Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Samastipur Division, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division, Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut, Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur, and Sonpur Division will all have 2206 openings to fill.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
More details about East Central Railway Recruitment are provided below. Candidates are requested to read official notification too.
- 10th class or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a government recognised Board.
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade granted by NCVT/SCVT.
- 8th class diploma from a recognised school, as well as a National Trade Certificate in the specified trade from NCVT/SCVT.
Age for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
15 to 24 years old (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per govt norms)
A merit list will be used to select candidates for Apprenticeship training. The merit list will be generated by averaging the percent age marks received by candidates in both Matriculations (with a minimum of 50% (aggregate marks)) and ITI examinations, with equal weightage given to both.
Steps to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Railway Recruitment Cell’s Official Website at @rrcecr.gov.in.
- Select the Recruitment Tab option.
- Currently Available Positions for the Following Positions.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User and Register Yourself.
- Fill out all of the required information based on your documents.
- Then proceed to pay the application fee which is Rs. 100 for every candidate.
- Now select Final Submission.
- Take a print of the application.
A. 2206 total posts.
A. Online only.
A. 24 years.