Delhi University Recruitment 2021: The Delhi University (DU) has issued an open call for applications for Assistant Professor positions. Interested candidates should apply via du.ac.in, the university’s official website.
The organisation will fill up to 251 positions as a result of the recruitment drive. The period for applications is October 20, 2021.
Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Details
The applications of the candidates will be reviewed based on their academic and other associated qualifications.
Graduation, post-graduation, MPhil, PhD., NET with JRF, NET, Research Publications, and Teaching/Post Doctoral experience marks are used to shortlist candidates for interviews for the position of Assistant Professors in the University’s Departments.
The application cost for the UR/OBC/EWS category would be Rs 500. Candidates from the SC, ST, PwBD, and Women categories shall be excused from paying application fees. Payment must be done online only, using a credit/debit card or Net Banking.
Educational Qualifications for Delhi University Recruitment
For direct recruitment of teachers and other equivalent cadres, applicants must have obtained a minimum of 55% at the master’s level. Furthermore, the National Eligibility Test (NET) will be the minimum requirement for the position of Assistant Professor.
Steps to apply
- Visit the DU University’s official website, du.ac.in.
- On the main page Select Collaborate with Us.
- Now a new page will appear. Look for ad number 291 assistant professor recruitment.
- You will now be transported to a new page; click on online application.
- Now, complete the application form and upload all necessary papers.
- Keep a printout for future references.
A. 251 total posts.
A. Rs. 500