Delhi Police Advocate Recruitment 2021: The Delhi Police has issued an open call for individuals to apply for the position of Legal Consultant. Eligible candidates should apply online at delhipolice.nic.in, the official website of the Delhi Police. The deadline to apply for the positions is October 14, 2021. The organisation will fill 11 positions as a result of this recruitment effort.
Delhi Police Advocate Recruitment 2021 Details
The organisation would recruit Advocates/Lawyers to provide legal support to Delhi Police Investigating Officers. The organisation will fill 11 positions as a result of this recruitment effort. Read on for more information about eligibility, the selection procedure, and other specifics.
The applicant must be a licenced legal practitioner and have a law degree from a recognised university. He should have at least 5 years of criminal law experience, ideally in trial court. Candidates must be no older than 65 years old on October 1, 2021.
Candidate should be not more than 65 years.
The Selection Procedure
Candidates will be chosen based on their experience in the criminal legal field. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee, which has been formed specifically for this purpose. The Selection Committee will suggest to the Commissioner of Police a panel of advocates for approval. The decision of CP/Delhi is binding.
Fee for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 – Rs 500/- Fee can be paid by Demand Draft made payable to “DCP/Headquarters, Delhi.”
Steps to apply for Delhi Police Advocate Recruitment
- First visit the official website delhipolice.gov.in
- There you will see link for the same vacancy.
- Visit that and you will se the application form.
- Read the notification and fill it.
- After that send it to the address mentioned below
- Interested individuals may apply for the positions by submitting applications from 10 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. in Room No. 623, 6th floor, Tower-II, New PHQ, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, from October 6, 2021 to October 14, 2021. (on working days).
A. Total 11 vacancies.
A. Rs. 500