Cantonment Board Ambala has released the notification for the post of Forest Guard.Cantonment Board Ambala Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, selection criteria, eligibility given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at the official site http://canttboardrecruit.org on or before 15 November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 15 Oct 2020 11:00 AM
- Last date for submission of application: 15 November 2020 11:59 PM
Vacancy Details for Cantonment Board Ambala Recruitment 2020
- Forest Guard – 1 Posts
Read More: Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
- General – Rs. 500/-
- OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Female – Nil
Cantonment Board Ambala Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Intermediate passed from a recognized Board.
Age Limit –
18 to 25 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to reserved category.)
The salary is decided as : Rs. 5200-20200G.P. 1900 Level – 2 19900-63200
Link to official website– https://www.canttboardrecruit.org/
Cantonment Board Ambala Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
- The selection of the candidate will be done mainly on the basis of written test and PET.
- The questions in the written test will be asked from General Intelligence and reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension and Knowledge of forest and forestry.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- There will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers.
- For each wrong answer, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Read More: WBHRB Recruitment 2020
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 November 2020 at canttboardrecruit.org. After the submission of the application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Documents required at the time of Scrutiny of documents along with Online generated Application:
After considering the merit list the shortlisted candidate will be called for verification/ scrutiny of documents. The following original documents/ certificates and one set of self-attested copies, along with a hard copy of the print out of the online application, are to be produced at that time:-
(a) Computer generated Application form duly signed by the candidate.
(b) Certificate of date of birth.
(c) Two latest color passport size photographs.
(d) Original Certificate of requisite academic qualification with detailed marks.
(e) Caste/ disability certificate (wherever applicable).