CABS DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has welcomed qualified and interested applicants to apply online for a number of available positions at the Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) in Bengaluru.
CABS DRDO Recruitment 2021 Details
According to the CABS DRDO Recruitment 2021 notification, this recruitment drive will result in the appointment of 20 Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Applicants must, however, apply for CABS DRDO Recruitment 2021 by October 1st.
- Aeronautical engineering- 2 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering- 5 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering- 9 Posts
- Electrical Engineering- 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering- 3 Posts
The applicant must have a first division BE/B. Tech with a valid GATE score or a first division ME/M.Tech in one of the relevant disciplines at both the graduate and post-graduate level. GATE 2020 and GATE 2021 are the only options.
Age For CABS DRDO Recruitment
Min: 28 years
Max: 33 years
Candidates will be contacted for a web-based online interview after being short-listed based on their legitimate GATE score and marks in their degree/post-graduate degree. On the DRDO website, the final select list of successful candidates for present jobs and a panel of candidates for future opportunities will be posted (www.drdo.gov.in).
How to apply?
For this CABS DRDO Recruitment 2021, you must apply online (through Email). Applicants must email their Bio-Data or Application Form, as well as a scan copy of any documents requested in the notification. Before applying, please read the official CABS DRDO Notification 2021 for complete details.
Steps to apply
- First go to the official website.
- Download the official notice and application form.
- Read the official notice and then fill out your form.
- Attach a copy of the papers required in the notice.
- Submit it to the mentioned email below.
A. 1st October 2021.
A. 28 years.
A. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org