Bihar Public Service Commission has started the online application process for Mains Exam. Those candidates who have successfully qualified in the prelim’s exam can now register themselves at bpsc.bih.nic.in for further process. All the selected candidates should note that the overall process for mains exam registration will be done only through online mode. Applications through any other modes (offline) will not be accepted.
BPSC APO Mains 2021
There are 533 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer. The prelims exam was conducted on 7 February 2021 and 3995 candidates qualified for the mains exam. The qualified candidates can now apply online from 12 May. 4 June 2021 is a last date of submission of the application. Candidates will be able to submit hard copy of their regularly submitted online applications to the Commission’s office by June 11, 2021.
Application submission date:- 12 May 2021 to 4 June 2021
All candidates are advised to fill up the application form carefully after reading the given instructions by the officials. There is a no chance of modification after submitting the online application form.
Note carefully that the commission will not be responsible for any error while submitting the online application form. The candidates will advise to produce all the required documents at the time of interview prescribed in the application form.
BPSC APO 2021 Mains Exam Pattern
The selection of the candidates will be done based on marks obtained in prelims, mains and interview. Those who will qualify in prelims will be able to go for mains. The candidates qualified in the mains exam will be eligible for an interview. The Mains Exam will be 800 Marks for 3 hours duration. Here is the exam pattern.
|1.||Hindi Language||100||3 hours|
|2.||General Studies||100||3 hours|
|3.||English Language||100||3 hours|
|4.||Indian Evidence Act, 1872||150||3 hours|
|5.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||150||3 hours|
|6.||Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||150||3 hours|
|7.||Other Laws||150||3 hours|
The candidates get to know about the date of exam through SMS/email or on the official website. All the candidates are advised to keep regular check on the official website or their mails as well.
- For General Category Candidates for Rs 750/- Only
- For SC/ST candidates of Bihar state Rs 200/- Only
- For Female Candidates of Bihar state Rs 200/- Only
- For PwD Candidates of Bihar state Rs 200/- Only
- All Other Category Candidates for Rs 750/- Only
How to Apply for BPSC APO Mains 2021:
Application form should be accepted only in online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. Without submit application fee the form is not accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Bihar PSC.
- Now Click on the Option Link for filling Application for Advt No. 01/2020
- Read Instructions & Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1stpart of form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/ husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’Date of birth(DOB)’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact details’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant required information.
- Now Submit the Online Application Fee.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Now Upload your recent Photograph and Signature.
- After Filling All the Details Now Click on Final Submission & Check Your Details.
- Download & Take a print out of Application Form & Submit it to the Office by speed post/ regular post.
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam &
Ans Application form should be accepted only in online mode.Offline or any other mode will be rejected.
Ans Application submission date:- 12 May 2021 to 4 June 2021
Ans The candidates get to know about the date of exam through SMS/email or on the official website. All the candidates are advised to keep regular check on the official website or their mails as well.
Ans Candidates will be able to submit hard copy of their regularly submitted online applications to the Commission’s office by June 11, 2021.