Selection will be based on Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Trichy [திருச்சிராப்பள்ளி]. Application along with resume and testimonials shall be e-mailed in advance to Dr N. D. Shrinithivihahshini (email@example.com). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. This is good opportunity for jobseekers who looking for Jobs in TamilNadu.
Details of BDU Trichy Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Job Name||Research Fellow|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: TamilNadu Government Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University Research Fellow Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Environmental Management/ Agricultural science / Biotechnology/ Life Science from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Walk in Interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|08.01.2021||11.00 am||Department of Environmental Science and Management, Bharathidasan University|
How to apply Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of Bharathidasan University – bdu.ac.in.
- Then go to the section “Employment/ Career Opportunities” and there find the advertisement stating “Research Fellow (1) – Dept. of Env. Science – Walk-in Interview on 08/01/2021, 11.00 AM”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Application along with resume and testimonials shall be e-mailed in advance to Dr N. D. Shrinithivihahshini (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Read More: TIFR Recruitment 2021
Ans. The date of interview is 08.01.2021.
Ans. Selection will be entirely based on Walk in Interview.
Ans. The Fellowship: Rs 16000/- + HRA +MA per month for candidates with NET/SLET
Rs: 12000/- + HRA +MA per month for candidates without NET/SLET
Ans. Total there are 01 vacancy.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: