Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released notifications of hiring candidates for various posts including skilled, unskilled manpower, project director, assistant project director and others. Interested and eligible candidates with the requisite qualification can apply for the posts through
the online application mode at becil.com.
BECIL recruitment 2020 online applications will be accepted till 20th October. All the candidates are hereby advised to check the important dates, qualification criteria, age limit, selection criteria experience required and other details.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 October 2020
Vacancy details of BECIL recruitment 2020
The vacancy distribution is as follows: Around 1520 vacancies will be recruited as
- Project Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Project Director – 4 Posts
- IT Manager – 1 Post
- Project Executive – 14 Posts
- Skilled and Unskilled – 1500 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Educational Qualification:
- Skilled: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical
degree diploma in engineering, TG-2 And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
- Unskilled: 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with at least one year
- Project Director, Assistant Project Director – Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electronics &
Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) OR equivalent.
- IT Manager – Bachelors degree in Engineering (Computer/ IT) OR MCA OR equivalent.
Project Executive – Diploma (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) OR Bachelors
degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) OR equivalent.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the posts of their choice through the online mode on or before 20
October 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the
application for future reference. Candidates are advised to check the hyperlinks for their reference.