Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has released a recruitment announcement for 190 Specialist Officers in Scale I and II. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for BOM Recruitment 2021 on the Bank of Maharashtra’s official website, bankofmaharashtra.in, before September 19, 2021. 190 positions will be filled as a result of this procedure.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Details
100 posts of Agriculture Field Officer, 10 posts of Law Officer, 10 posts of Security Officer, 10 posts of HR/Personnel Officer, 30 posts of IT Support Administrator, 03 posts of DBA, 12 posts of Windows Administrator, 03 posts of Product Support Engineer, 10 posts of Network and Security Administrator, and 02 posts of Email Admin are among the positions announced by the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM).
Candidates for the position of Agriculture Field Officer must have a four-year degree (Graduation) in Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairy Science, Fisheries, or Fisheries, among other fields. Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university and at least 5 years of service as an officer in the Indian Army to be considered for the position of Law Officer. Candidates should refer to the official notification for a complete list of educational qualifications.
Age for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Candidates must be at least 20 years old and no more than 35 years old to apply for the positions of Agriculture Field Officer and IT Support Administrator. Other positions have a minimum age requirement of 20 years and a maximum age requirement of 35 years. Candidates from the reserved categories will be given a break according to the guidelines.
Selected candidates on Scale I would be paid between Rs 36000 and Rs 63840 per month. Scale II candidates would be paid in the range of Rs 48170 to Rs 69810.
- Written Exam
Steps to apply
- Click on Specialist Officer on the official www.bankofmaharashtra.in careers/vacancy/recruitment page.
- Click on Apply to access the online application form for Specialist Officer, as well as the most recent 2021 vacancy alerts and PDF notification.
- Before the deadline, submit your basic information (education, contact information) for the Bank of Maharashtra SO Specialist Officer post in 2021.
- Upload documents such as photos and signatures, and complete the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Application procedure.
- Get a print of your application form.
A. 19th September 2021.
A. Online only.