Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 Update: On 14 September 2021, the Director of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam, on behalf of Inspectors of Schools from 21 districts, issued a notification for the recruitment of 6296 Graduate Teachers in various courses. Assam’s Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) has declared vacancies for graduate teachers in the arts, sciences, Hindi, and Assamese languages in Assam’s higher secondary schools. The online registration period will run from September 30 through October 31, 2021. The official website will be used by all qualified individuals to apply https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in/https://www.sentinelassam.com/jobs-in-assam/directorate-of-secondary-education-assam-high-school-teacher-job-vacancy-554921
Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 Update Details
|GT for Science||Candidate must have Degree or PG (Science),
B.Ed with Secondary TET
|GT for Arts & Hindi||Candidate must have Degree or PG (Arts),
BT/ B.Ed with Secondary TET
| GT for Assamese
|Candidate must have BA, BT or B.Ed
with Secondary TET
Min: 18 years
Max: 50 years
Pay scale for Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021
The selected candidates will be appointed as Graduate Teachers (Arts), Graduate Teachers (Science), Graduate Teachers (Hindi), and Assamese Language Teachers in Assam’s Provincialised High/Higher Secondary Schools on a Graduate Scale of Pay of Rs 14,000 to Rs 60,500 per month, with a Grade Pay of Rs 8,700 per month.
Steps to apply
- Go visit the official website first.
- Scroll down to the section on Important Web Links.
- Click “Online Application” and then “Register Now” to finish the registration procedure.
- Fill in all of your personal and educational information, as well as any required documents, in the next step.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Obtain a copy of the application form by printing it.
When uploading and applying online, all of the documents listed below should be colour scanned and clear in PDF format.
Self-attestation is required for all documents.
- A colour photograph the size of a passport
- HSLC Report Card and Admit Card (Age Proof)
- Mark-sheet and Certificate for HSSLC
- Mark sheet and a degree certificate
- Postgraduate mark sheet and certificate.
- TET mark sheet from high school
- B.Ed. / Parangat Mark Sheets (1st & 2nd Years) with Certificate.
- Certificate of Caste (in the case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- NCC Sports & Cultural Certificate (Only B or C Category) (if represented state at National Level)
- Signature that has been scanned.
A. 31st October 2021.
A. Online only.
A. 50 years.