Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has invited applications for the posts of Director, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants (on a contract basis) for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs) situated in Assam’s Lakhimpur, Golaghat, Kokrajhar, and Guwahati regions. an officer notification has been released for the recruitment on the official website @agvbank.co.in. The interested candidates can send the duly filled form together with the supporting documents on or before 15th June 2021.
Other details of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Vacancy 2021 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Jobs 2021 How to Apply are given below.
AGVB Recruitment 2021
|AGVB Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB)|
|Post Name||Director, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants|
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||15th June 2021|
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has invited applications for 19 vacancies of the posts of Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant for different regions. The interested candidates can check the number of vacancies below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- For the post of Director, the Maximum age limit is 62 years.
- For the posts of Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant the minimum age limit is 22 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Steps To Apply
Download the application form from the official website @agvbank.co.in
Candidates must send the duly filled application form along with the necessary enclosures via Registered or Speed Post only.
Recent photo pasted with signature across it.
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Director or Faculty or Assistant or Attendant”should be written over the envelope.
Following are the required documents which should be sent along with the application form.
- A recent passport size photograph with a signature across it.
- Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of the interview.
- The candidate must enclose a copy of the discharge certificate, retirement/pension order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held.
- Self-attested copies of certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the documents.
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Salary Structure
The post-wise salary structure offered by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has been provided below.
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
Ans:- Name of Posts No. of Posts
Office Assistant 05
Ans:- A recent passport size photograph with a signature across it.
Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of the interview.
The candidate must enclose a copy of the discharge certificate, retirement/pension order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held.
Self-attested copies of certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the documents
Ans:- Last Date To Submit Application is 15th June 2021