AIIMS Recruitment 2020 – NEW DELHI – The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has delivered an online warning PDF. According to the enrollment warning, AIIMS is topping off for Group ‘A’ (Non-Faculty), ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts at AIIMS, New Delhi/NCI Jhajjar, Haryana. The posts are of Veterinary Officer, Chemist, Clinical Psychologist, General Duty Medical Officer. Intrigued up-and-comers can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020 till November 19, 2020. Check all subtleties identified with the AIIMS Recruitment 2020 here.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Dates
Last date to apply is November 19, 2020.
Read More: ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Apply For 65 Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 248 vacancies that are released under the AIIMS Recruitment. The number of posts and the vacancies are mentioned here –
|GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer)||04|
|Scientist 2 (Gastroenterology)||02|
|Sr. Technical Editor||01|
|Ophthalmic Technician Gr 1||04|
|Librarian Gr 3||03|
|Assistant Stores Officer||01|
|Technician Gr 2||03|
|Physical Training Instructor||02|
|Dental Technician Gr 2||03|
|Workshop Technician Gr 2||04|
|Dy, General Manager||03|
|Jr. Medical Lab Technologist||32|
|Draftsman Gr 2||01|
|Technician (Telephone) Gr 4||01|
AIIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary as per the posts. To know the detailed eligibility criteria, aspirants are advised to check the notification attached here.
AIIMS Recruitment How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.org
- Fill in all the details related to the AIIMS recruitment
- Upload all documents like proof of date of birth, valid caste certificate valid EWS certificate, academic qualifications, experience certificates, etc wherever asked.
- Pay the application fee in online mode before submitting it.
AIIMS Recruitment Application Fee
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PwD Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-