AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar has released recruitment notification 2021. AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar has announced a total of 90 vacancies for the post of Senior Residents( Non-Academic). The interested and eligible candidate can apply for the post through online registration. The last date to apply for the online registration is before or by 7th June 2021 till 5:00 P.M. Kindly visit their official website aiimsbhubneswar.nic.in for the online application process. Knowing more about the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, Salary, etc. have a read on the full article.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021/Summary:
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2021:|
|Name of the organization All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar.|
|No.of vacancies 90|
|Name of the post Senior Residents(Non-Academic)|
|Starting date to apply 18th May 2021|
|The last date to apply 07th June 2021|
|Time 10:00AM – 5:00PM.|
|Official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
|Job location Bhubaneswar|
|Mode of registration online|
|Category Govt jobs|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021/Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post No.of vacancies|
|Senior Residents (Non-Academic) 90|
NOTE: You can also check the detailed vacancies distribution under different categories by clicking on the link below the article.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021/Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must need to hold a Post-Graduate Medical Degree Viz MD / MS / MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB from any recognized university.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must have 45 years.
- For the candidate holding M.Ch and DND, the maximum age is 35 years.
- Senior Residents(for all) 7th CPC,Level-11- Rs.67,700/-
- EWS/OBC/General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category- Rs. 500/-
- PWBD Category- No fee.
- Make the payment through online mode while filling the online application.
How to apply online-Step-by-step guide:
- Firstly, visit their official website of the All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS). www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment 2021’ from the What’s new section, for the online application form.
- Fill up the application form with every necessary detail and verify before submitting it
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Download the application form or take a printout of it.
- The written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants is more than three times the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which fewer applications are received than the vacancies. Director, AllMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post was written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list)for all categories i.e UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared based on combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
|1.||AIMS, Bhubaneswar Notification||Download Now|
|2.||Online Application link||Apply Now|
|3.||Official Website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar||Click Now|
Answer: There are a total of 90 vacancies for the post of Senior Residents.
Answer: The starting date is 18th mat 2021 from 10:00 PM to 07th June 2021 till 10:00 PM.
1. Firstly, visit their official website of the All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS). www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘Recruitment 2021’ from the What’s new section, for the online application form.
3. Fill up the application form with every necessary detail and verify before submitting it
4.Make the payment of the application fee.
5.Download the application form or take a printout of it.
1. EWS/OBC/General Category: Rs. 1000/-
2. SC/ST Category- Rs. 500/-
3. PWBD Category- No fee.
NOTE: Make the payment through online mode while filling the online application.