AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 for Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for courses commencing in January 2022. Candidates having the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree will be able to apply for this exam. The application process will be starting from 1 June 2021.
AFACT is Air Force Common Admission Test organised by Indian Force in National level. AFCAT is conducted two times in a year for the recruitment of Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and ground Duty Staff under Indian Air Force. After the written test (AFCAT) result candidates are shortlisted based on the cutoff for the interview. The personality test will be conducted for 6 to 7 days with two stages of intelligence test, Psychological test, Group tasks, and Personal Interview.
AFCAT 2021 – Officers Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Commissioned Officers|
|Exam Name||AFCAT 02/2021/NCC Special Entry -Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 June 2021|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
AFCAT 2 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for AFCAT 2 Online Application||01 June 2021|
|Last Date for AFCAT 2 Registration||30 June 2021|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Admit Card Date||to be released|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Date||to be released|
|AFCAT 2021 2 Course Commencement||to be released|
AFCAT 2020 Detailed Eligibility:
For Flying Branch:
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks.
- BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
For Ground Duty (Technical):
Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics)/(Mechanical):
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University
- Cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)
For Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline.
For NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch):
- Minimum 60% marks in each in Maths & Physics at 10 + 2 level.
Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent. (OR)
- BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent(OR)
- Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Final Year/semester students are also eligible to apply, provided they do not have any present backlogs at the time of AFSB Testing and produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and validity of the certificate would be two years before the date of advertisement.
It is to be noted that candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and are yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but should have secured a minimum of 60%.
AFCAT 2021 Physical Fitness Test:
- Candidates have to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Age Limit :
- For Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- For Ground Duty Branches: 20 to 26 years
How to Apply for AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment
Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN’’ on the Home screen- leads to AFCAT Sign-in
In the next page, applicants to click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
Creation of Log-in ID will be received by applicants in the registered email id.
After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and generated password.
Selection of Entry of the interested exam.
Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
Check box to proceed to next stage.
Click “APPLICATION FORM FILLING”
Click “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online (applicable only for AFCAT)
Rs. 250/- (No Fee for NCC Special entry)
Selection Process for AFCAT 2 2021
- AFCAT written examination
- Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test
- Group tests / Interview.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2021
- AFCAT Exam – 100 questions on General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. The total marks of the exam of 300 marks. The duration of the test is 2 Hours.
- EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch] – There will be 50 questions on Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics of 150 marks and the time duration to complete the test is 45 minutes.
Ans. The admit card Shall Be Released One Or Two Week Before The Exam.
Ans. The Exam Date Shall Be Announced Soon. However We Can Expect The Exam In The Month Of August.
Ans. 30 June 2021
Ans. 01 June 2021