A high quality education changes more lives than anything else does. It’s ability to touch and change lives is important for all people. We believe that every student should have the opportunity and means to aspire for a world class education.
The USA/UK/AUSTRALIA/CANADA witnessed more than a million international students pouring in consecutively for the Second time in 2018. On an average, any international student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program spends around $35,000-$40,000 USD per year. Without a decent funding option available, studying in These Country can be extremely expensive for international students.
Key Details of $1000 Essay Scholarship
|Start of Application Process||November 28, 2019|
|End of Application Process||March 29, 2020|
|Eligibility Criteria||Enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate course in the reputed US/Uk/CANADA/AUS educational institute|
|Declaration of Result||April 06, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for $1000 Essay Scholarship
The scholarship is available to all students who plan to pursue higher education in the US/UK/CA/AUS. Students who have been granted admission to any accredited and regonized American university can avail the scholarship. However, prefernce will be given to candidates going to Ivy League colleges such as Harvard, Princeton, Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, University Of Uk, University Of Sydney etc.
- Should be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Should be enrolled in an approved undergraduate/postgraduate course in the reputed US/UK/CA/AUSeducational institute
- Should submit a non-plagiarised, original essay including the following points:
- Why do you want to study in the US/UK/CA/AUS?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- How will it benefit you?
- How are you better than other applicants?
How to Apply for $1000 Essay Scholarship
Applying for Admission Guidance $1000 Essay Scholarship is quite easy. All you need to do is fill the scholarship form thoroughly and write a minimum 200-word essay on “Why do you need this scholarship?” The entries will be accepted from November 28, 2019.
- The application is in online mode only. Hence, no offline forms are available.
- Personal details such as name, contact information, education qualification, background details are a must fill
- A short original essay has to be written on the topic given by cbseneet2019.co.in. It will be the main criteria for selection.
- The word limit should not exceed more than 500 words and should not be less than 200 words
- Your write up should be up to the mark with correct spellings, correct punctuation and grammar, and a proper sentence formation.
- There will be no provision to edit/change your answer once it is submitted.
- If the write up is found to be obscene, pornographic, libelous, targeting religious sentiments or otherwise objectionable will stand disqualified
- Once you are done with your write up, proof-read it and enter submit.
- Make sure your essay is honest and reflects your life experiences.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate rejection.
Getting a scholarship has never been this easy. Just bring your creative self to work and send us an easy essay on why you wish to avail this scholarship. Make sure you read the conditions thoroughly.
How will the applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.