Apply for Admission Guidance Essay Scholarship and get a decent funding opportunity to study in the US, UK, CA, and AUS. With this opportunity international students can afford expensive education and achieve their career goal in abroad.
Admission Guidance helps students for the last four years who have a plan to study in one of these world’s best countries – UK, USA, Canada, Australia.
Who May Apply
To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following:
- Eligible Countries: Submissions from all around the world are acceptable
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following:
- Students who have been approved admission to any accredited and recognized American university can avail the program. However, preference will be given to applicants going to Ivy League colleges, for instance:- Harvard, Princeton, Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, University of UK, and University of Sydney etc.
- Students must enroll in an undergraduate/postgraduate course in the reputed United States (US)/United Kingdom (UK)/Canada (CA)/Australia (AUS) educational institute.
- Candidates should be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment.
- Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study in the US, UK, CA, and AUS.
“You Will Be Found” College Essay Writing Challenge
- Application Deadline: 29/03/2021
- Amount: $1,500
Essay scholarships are awarded in numerous fields to students of varied backgrounds. Some essay scholarships have requirements in addition to the essay, such as GPA or financial need, whereas others are judged solely on the merit of the writing submitted. No matter what the criteria are, essay scholarships are a great way to use those writing skills you’ve been practicing to help pay for colleges .
With essay scholarships, especially, you should start this process early and leave yourself plenty of time to formulate an effective strategy and write a brilliant entry. Make sure you closely follow instructions and go through the entire writing process, from brainstorming to outlining to editing. If you really want to win essay scholarships, you can’t just throw your response together in 30 minutes and send it on its way.
Applying for Admission Guidance Essay award is entirely stress-free. All you need to do is fill out the funding form thoroughly and write a minimum 600 to 800-word essay on “Why do you need this application ?”
- The application is in online mode only. Personal details, for example, name, education qualification, contact information, background details are a must fulfil.
- A short original essay must be written on the topic that specific by cbseneet2019.co.in. (Write up must be up to the mark with correct spellings, correct punctuation and grammar, and a proper sentence formation).
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study in the US, UK, CA, and AUS.
- Benefits: Winner of the program will receive $1500 for their education expenses.
Winner will receive $1000 to support their education expenses in abroad.