UKSEE 2020 Uttarakhand State Engineering Entrance Exam, will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).It is a state level entrance test which is organized for admission in various courses like B. Tech (LE), M. Tech, B. Pharm, BHMCT, BCA, MCA, MBA, M. Pharma etc.The application form will be available at the official website – uktech.ac.in.
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can note down the given major events & their dates for UKSEE Examination. Aspirants are suggested to regularly visit the official website for fresh updates on the UKSEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
|Online Registration Open||2nd week of April|
|Online Registration Close||4th week of April|
|Download Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of May|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June|
|Counselling Start||1st week of July|
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for UPSEE 2020 can be filled through online mode on the the website.
- Applicants will require to initially submit UKSEE 2020 Application Form by online before the end date.
- UKSEE 2020 Application Form will be released in the 2nd week of April 2020.
- Candidates can fill their Application Form through online mode.
- After the registration, candidates can fill their personal and educational details in the Application Form.
- Aspirants will have to check the information booklet which helps you in filing the form.
- It will be required to get the scanned image of signature and passport size photograph linked while filling the form.
- Mention imperative details in the form by cautiously going through instructions.
- Candidates must submit the Application Form before the last date, i.e., the 4th week of April 2020.
- Later filling the Application Form, aspirants will need to deposit the fee and get the printed copy.
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee:
- Applicants will need to pay only Rs.1500/- for General and OBC category. For SC/ST candidates, the fee will be only Rs.750/.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided UKSEE Exam pattern:
- Exam Date & Centre: UKSEE 2020 exam will be held at the various centres in the Uttarakhand state in the second week of May 2020.
- Exam Mode: Candidates can give exam through both modes i.e. online and offline.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of objective type.
- Marking Scheme: There will be one mark for correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use black/blue ball point pen to mark their answer.
- Language: Question paper will be available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
|Test (Course)||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (B. Tech)||150||150|
|Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for B. Sc graduates (lateral entry)||100||100|
|Aptitude test for MBA (as per CAT examination)||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for M. Pharm (as per GPAT examination)||100||100|
UKSEE Admit Card 2020
- Candidates can download UKSEE 2020 admit card through online mode.
- Students are required to carry admit card to the exam center along with any of the following ID proofs- Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport and Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Center
- For M.Tech. MBA and M.Pharma-
- Dehradun (Online/Offline)
- Roorkee (Online/Offline)
- Haldwani (Online/Offline)
UKSEE 2020 Result
- UTU will release UKSEE 2020 result on the official website on the specified dates.
- There will be no provision for scrutiny of answer booklet.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
UKSEE 2020 Counselling will be started from the 1st week of July 2020. A number of the seats available for various courses and seat matrix will be available at the time of counseling. Candidates will be called for counseling as per their rank.
- Admission will be granted to aspirants belonging to Uttarakhand for B. Tech, B. Pharma & MCA lateral entry.
- After being eligible for the UKSEE Examination, they will be given priority as per the quota and merit in the exam.
Contact details are given below-
Uttarakhand Technical University,
Dehradun – 248 007,
Phone No.- 0135-2770126, 27, 28
Website : http://uktech.ac.in/uksee/